'For Sale' Exterior / Interior / Electronics Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components.

GB on Vertex aero products and apparel (JDM)

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 01:16 PM

GB on Vertex aero products and apparel (JDM)

Hey all!!! This is the buy that you've been waiting for...

As you know Speed Alliance is the sole distributor of Vertex in North American continent.

We are getting this group buy together to get the ball rolling on our start of importing JDM manufactured products.

Go to www.speedalliance.com for the full selection of Vertex products and Car Make Products.

They have vented fenders, full body kits, Ti exhausts, clear lenses for S13/14, s15 sidemarkers, CF gas caps, apparel, decals, keychains etc.

Please email me your inquiries and I will get back to you in a timely manner. I contact them through email so i get time delay there too!

Here's how this will work:
I would like at least 3-6 people to participate. Shipping is direct from Vertex Japan to San Diego airport after that all products will go out via truck freight or UPS, dependent upon box size..

I would like to get a good mix in the shipment, a few front bumpers, a few sides a few rears. Some smaller lights, decals, t shirts...just anything that people might want.

Now for the money situation.
We prefer Paypal BUT we charge 3%, though this charge may be waived depending upon size of order.
another method of payment would be Personal check.

NOW...we do not spend any of your money. We keep it aside in our bank to pay off Vertex. Therefore you are always entitled to take your money back at any time! As long as the product is not in OUR hands.

Please email me directly for any quotes. Prices are on my website, but they will adjust accordingly for higher number of participants.

I would like to keep this open for as long as possible. At this point I would like this to start officially on Nov 15-Dec27, that should give people plenty of time to get their money in order.

Thanks all...
I will track this post daily and I will try to respond in a timely manner.

I understand this is a large sum of money to trust to me, but I assure you that I am honest and many will vouch for me here and on www.freshalloy.com

thanks again
chris@speedalliance.com
Old 11-25-2002, 01:20 PM

...continued from another post in another forum...

hey all....
okay, let's get this thing started.

how many are truly interested. I know these kits are not for the average enthusiast but Vertex caters to your not so average enthusiast. I like to compare these to HRE wheels, not very well known but for those that do know - it lights up your eyes! They put you on another level.

These are guaranteed show winner kits. The newest Super Street sports the S15 HKS/Vertex Ridge drift car on it.

Well - hopefully some of you will take advantage of at least some of Vertex's small offerings, if not a full kit.

We already got two participants. So take advantage.

Chris
Old 11-25-2002, 03:36 PM
Contributing Member

chris, what would the group buy price be on the full vertex s13 silvia kit be. if you don't want to give out the price in here e-mail me at jdmsileighty@yahoo.com
Old 11-25-2002, 10:07 PM

if all goes well you can all expect a 60-80 dollar off full kits.

I'll email you mre details.

Chris
Old 11-26-2002, 04:46 AM
Contributing Member

alright
Old 11-26-2002, 05:20 AM

If you could do a GB on GP Sports instead, it would be better... I'd rather pay the ~$700 for GP Sports than for Vertex.

Jesus... why are these JDM bumpers so expensive here? They're not this bad over there!

You guys need to start carrying those $20 JDM bumpers!
Old 11-26-2002, 08:14 AM

hello.

"you gotta pay to play!"

The majority of my buddies drive 2000+ bimmers. They would not hesitate to drop $3000+ on rims alone. That's why I thought 240 owners were also a different class of people.

"$20" bumpers are more than likely for the drifters over in Japan who tend to thrash them. In the states however, don't you notice the majority of people are more into "looks".

So yes these kits are expensive but until we (the whole industry) start bringing them in on a regular basis the prices will remain high. Just look at Bomex, there prices are still strong, it's just unfortunate that they are being copied now. That really kills everything. But the quality standards are poor and you get a very THICK bumper.

Please continue posting in regards to the GB. If you wanna off topic this thread...email me!
chris@speedalliance.com

Thanks all...!
Chris
Old 11-26-2002, 08:48 AM
Contributing Member

my vertex bumper would be broke within a couple weeks if i bought one....oh well...i bet it would still look good