'For Sale' Exterior / Interior / Electronics Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components.

GENUINE Italian Leather Shift and Ebrake Boots!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 04:31 AM
Former Sponsor

GENUINE Italian Leather Shift and Ebrake Boots!!

We sell genuine, top grade Italian leather shifter and emergency brake boots for the Nissan 240SX (all years). Great for your own car and a great present for every owner!

We are well known on many other 240SX forums and we get great reviews from our customers! These boots are specific designs for 240SX's, not generic ones!

The leather is much thicker than the stock vinyl, which makes them form much nicer and gives you a great feel. They are great to look at, very neat to touch and definitely add style and identity to your car's interior.

The shape of the boots matches your cars exactly, including all details! They will fit like OEM (just drop them right into your stock mounting location) but look WAY BETTER! Plus, they WILL NOT peel off like the OEMs do!

They are available in different colors leather and ANY COLOR stitching - FREE OF EXTRA CHARGE.

And, they're really affordable! They're only $60 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR. However, to introduce our company to Club240.com, I will give all members of Club240.com a discount:

A set of boots ($60 retail):
Club240.com members' price: $50 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Shift boot only ($35 retail):
Club240.com members' price: $30 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Brake boot only ($35 retail):
Club240.com members' price: $30 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Please take a look at these pictures. Especially, notice the CUSTOM MADE e-brake boot, which DID NOT EXIST for this car before now! The first picture shows the current (half-way) design, the other ones show the older design we used to sell (full-length). We only sell half-way boots now unless of course you want a full length one - we can do it for you.

Click either picture to go to our website to find out more about the products.

It will only take you about 15 minutes to install them. A detailed installation instruction will be provided with the purchase - all you need is a philips screwdriver!

You WILL receive AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE along with your boots. It is my business policy to answer all emails within 1 business day and to ship all boots within 3 business days!

Thanks for reading and have a great day,
Maciek from RedlineGoods.com

Here's what some of my previous customers have to say about my product and service:

They look great and I had no problem installing them! They blow the doors off the stock boots. My brother was always complaining about how bad the factory boots looked ... peeling and flaking. When he got in my car after I installed the new ... he said WOW those look good.

Thank you for the great deal!
David

------
I have recieved my leather shift boots... Let me tell you they made my car look brand new! I have already recieved dozens of complements on the boots. I cant thank you enough for the product and delivery. The installation was easy, and took about and hour; I would deffinatly recoment you to anyone.

Thanks once again,
Jeff

------
Hi,

I got my boots on Thursday. They look great, and look like they'll last a lot longer than the stock ones. I haven't insatlled them yet but it looks like it'll be easy. Now I need to get a better looking shifter **** to match these cool looking boots.
And thanks for the awsome customer service. I've ordered stuff off the web before and have never got service even close to what you provide. You should start selling performance parts. I will highly recomend you to anyone I hear of looking for shifter boots.

Thanks again,
Dave

------
I received my boots a couple of days ago and installed them the same day. They look, feel,and smell so much better than the OE vinyl stuff. The service you provide is also excellent and very organized. The boots were everything that you said they would be and I am very impressed with how great they look once installed. Feel free to post this message and send any people my way that have any doubts or questions about your great product.

Nolan

------
The boots came in two days ago, and I picked them up yesterday. The install went well. I also replaced the shifter bushings. I am extremely impressed with the quality of the leather. It also fits extremely well. It was extremely easy, and they look great. Thanks again.

Justin

------
I received the boots yesterday and installed them today. They fit perfect and look beautiful. If you need another person to testify for your excellent quality products & service, feel free to use my name, email, etc.

Thanks again,
Matt

------
They came in the mail on thursday. I love the quality. Thank you very much, the thread color is perfect. I really appreciate all the effort you put in to every order.

Feel free to use any of my comments whenever you like. I'd be glad to recommend your products to everyone. Not only are your products of the highest quality, your customer service and follow-up far exceed any other supplier I have dealt with regarding interior accessories.

Thank you
Mike

------
Hello,

I did receive the boots, and they are very nice. I installed them today, which was not very hard, and they look excellent! Much better than the vinyl OEM stuff. Thanks again for the good product and attentive emails. If you need a reference for these boots for a buyer,feel free to give the person my email address and I will tell them they are very nice and you are a good seller.

Thanks again!
Scott

------
Hey buddy. Just wanted to let you know that the shift and ebrake boots arrived. The color is a perfect match to the 99 Jspec ****. I installed them already and they look AWESOME. Thanks for all the help and answering all the questions. Please give my name to anyone that has any questions about em. I would be happy to be a reference for ya. They are so much better than the vinyl ones.

Thanks again...
Pat

------
Hi,

I have received the boots and installed them. I am very pleased with the quality of the boots. Thanks for your help and prompt responses.

Peter

------
Hi,

I received the boots this week and I just wanted to say thanks for following through with our deal.
The boots look (and smell) great and the workmanship looks top notch.
I'm looking forward to putting them on this weekend.
Thanks again, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Warren

------
Hey, I recieved the leather shifter and e-brake boots in the mail yesterday. They look and feel great! They are definitely everything you said they would be.
Thanks! I'm going to install them tonight. Thanks again! You'll get nothing but praise from me!

Ryan

------
Hello,

I finally got enough free time to install the boots yesterday and I'm pleased by how they turned out. Much nicer than my worn stock ones.

I'd be happy to be a reference for you in the future for perspective customers.

Cheers
Tony

------
I just installed your boots today and they look great. I love the feel of the thick leather and the shine it give off. What really surprised me is was the fact it held my parking break handle snug and stopped it from rattling.

Thanks again.
Steve

------
Yes, I got them, even put them in the other day when I was at home. They look great, fit perfect, and even with my little mechanical ability, got them in with no problem. Thanks a lot, and if anyone ever asks for some references, just let me know.
Later
Jesse
Old 10-28-2003, 03:04 AM
Former Sponsor

TWO-TONE shift boots

Hi everybody,

here's a sample picture of a two-tone (red and black leather panels) shift boot. It has a weird lighting because it's taken indoors (we don't have much sunlight these days in cental Europe), but... you get the picture! Right?

It came out GREAT and as soon as I have more pictures of it installed in the car I'll post them.

RedlineGoods.com WILL MAKE A TWO-TONED SHIFT/EBRAKE BOOT FOR YOU FOR THE SAME PRICE AS THE REGULAR SET!

No extra charge for customizing with two-toned panels, just please email us your instructions how you want yours done when you order!

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 11-19-2003, 09:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi,

I have to run a quick poll: please let me know if you'd be interested in CHARCOAL leather if it became available?

Please post here or mai/pm - whatever is convenient for you.

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 12-03-2003, 12:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

nuff said - Xmas is upon us again. If you'd like to get our top quality shift/ebrake boots in your gift sock, here's one more idea to convince your loved ones to get them for you!

A set of boots ($60 retail):
Christmas price: $50 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Shift boot only ($35 retail):
Christmas price: $30 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Brake boot only ($35 retail):
Christmas members' price: $30 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Old 01-05-2004, 05:49 PM

these boots are awsome, I have have to give this company credit. Also the customer service is above and beyond normol.

Keep up the good work
Old 01-12-2004, 06:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

long time no hear, so I'd like to take this opportunity to post some info about our new, interesting product options.

First of all, we now offer two-toned boots. This yields very good results visually, as can be seen here:

(Eclipse 95-99 boots installed in a Chrysler Sebring)

Click http://www.redlinegoods.com/TwoTone.shtm to read more about our two-toned boots.

We also have charcoal leather available now!! Perfect to match your once black, now maybe a bit faded with time interior. Here's a comparison between black and charcoal demonstrated on Miata shift boots:

And here's a charcoal leather red thread set installed in a 90-93 Miata:

To read more about charcoal leather, click http://www.redlinegoods.com/charcoal.shtm!

WE DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA FOR CHARCOAL LEATHER OR TWO-TONED DESIGNS and OUR PRICING IS VERY AFFORDABLE.

Please visit http://www.redlinegoods.com - your #1 source of genuine Italian leather shifter and ebrake boots!

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
Old 02-11-2004, 02:41 AM

I just ordered a set yesterday and can't wait for them to come
Old 02-12-2004, 02:45 AM
Former Sponsor

Hey everyone,

we'd like to show off the first pictures we have of a very interesting color
combination: a two-tone black/charcoal shift boot. They look very cool and
elegant, wouldn't you say?

These show a 92-96 Honda Prelude, but naturally you can order this color
combination for ALL the cars we provide our products for - and there is NO
EXTRA CHARGE for a custom job like that!

We're looking forward to making more of those custom jobs for you guys!

Take care,
Maciek
Old 02-20-2004, 06:45 AM

Mine just came in the mail, I can't wait to get em on, I'll take some pics and post em up
Old 02-27-2004, 02:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

I'd like to announce that on MARCH 1st, ALL specials and sale prices that have been up for months will be CANCELLED.

ALL PRODUCTS WILL BE SOLD AT THEIR RETAIL VALUE, WHICH IS $60 per set of $35 PER ITEM.

If you want to order these and take advantage of the sale prices, you have 3 days to do it!

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 05-24-2004, 11:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

for some time now Courtesy Nissan of Texas (www.courtesyparts.com) has been a reseller of our boots for the 240SX, 300ZX and the 350Z.

If you're looking to order black leather boots with either black or red stitching, they will deliver them to you quicker than we can and at the same price.

Here are the links to our products on their site:

S13 black: http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...ode=96965-S13B

S13 red: http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...ode=96965-S13R

S14 black: http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...ode=96965-S14B

S14 red: http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...ode=96965-S14R

All the best to all of you!
Old 06-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi all,

we've had some trouble with the site these past 4 days. All should be OK now.

I wanted to share with you these close-up photos of the texture of our leathers (this is charcoal, but they all have the same texture). SWEET, don't you think?

If these don't convince you our products are well worth the asking price for it, I don't know what will. OK, maybe this 10% discount code will help!

MS285X6RJ12

Again, valid for 5 days from today and all you need to do is to punch it in while ordering (at http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtm).

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 10-06-2004, 06:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what's going on at www.RedlineGoods.com.

1) We have vastly revamped our color chart (find it here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm) to include ACTUAL pictures of the colors of leather and thread that we offer. Those of you who remember our site from before, we used to give you a general idea of the colors you were going to receive. Now, we show ACTUAL PICTURES - and LOTS of them, too! Makes a lot of difference if you're very particular about the colors you want on your boots.

2) We have simplified our shipping processes. Before, we used to ship our boots in a way that they needed to be signed for by the recipient. This was an endless cause of difficulty. Now - no more. They will be just left in your mailbox or on your porch. Much easier and hassle-free!

3) We probably will be forced to raise our prices on individual items as of next month (or the month after next at the latest). Since it takes us almost the same amount of work delivering your orders for a single boot as it does for orders that include two or more, the difference in price between a set of boots (currently $60) and a single boot (currently $35) should be smaller. You can expect an individual shift boot to go up in price to $40 SHIPPED. We will still give out discount codes, for sure, but the base amount will have grown by 12% or so, so after discount you'll be paying the same as today before the discount...

So... if you want a single shift boot, it might be a good idea to order one ASAP.

AND, to make it an easier decision, here is another 10% discount code. Valid for 5 days from midnight, today, all you need to do is paste it into the order form to receive 10% off immediately.

2CH8DJ8030K

Thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Maciek
Old 10-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone,

The bad news is here. Due to the low dollar exchange rates (which is temporary, I hope and hopefully will get much better once the President has been elected) we are forced to raise our prices on individual items as of the 1st of October.

Since it takes us almost the same amount of work delivering your orders for a single boot as it does for orders that include two or more, the difference in price between a set of boots (currently $60) and a single boot (currently $35) should be smaller.

You can expect an individual shift boot to go up in price to $40 SHIPPED. We will still give out discount codes, for sure, but the base amount will have grown by 12% or so, so after discount you'll be paying the same as today before the discount...

So... if you want a single shift boot, it's a good idea to order TONIGHT, because as of TOMORROW it will cost 12% more!

AND, to make it an easier decision, here is another 10% discount code. Valid for 5 days from midnight, today, all you need to do is paste it into the order form to receive 10% off immediately.

288QUU8LH15

Thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Maciek
Old 11-03-2004, 09:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone,

we'd like to present some new CLOSE-UPS of our boots. They show very well the quality of stitching and the texture of leather you can expect from our products. Above the pictures you will find a 10% discount code, valid for 5 days from today to help you make the right decision whether to order some boots from us!

IG2G8882U4O

RedlineGoods.com - click here to go to our website!

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!
Maciek

Quick Reply: GENUINE Italian Leather Shift and Ebrake Boots!!