'For Sale' Exterior / Interior / Electronics Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components.

Introducing the Drift Stick - drifting like a Pro just got cheaper

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Introducing the Drift Stick - drifting like a Pro just got cheaper

Brand new from Sneed4Speed - The Drift Stick is an e brake actuation handle for drift and rally cars. It gives you the control and feel of a hydraulic brake but without the cost and install work. By using the stock e brake system, no extra brake calipers, lines or master cylinders are required. We offer them in 5 cool colors, they are direct fit and designed for the 240SX.

Order your Drift stick here - http://www.sneed4speed.com/products/...s14-240sx.html

Drift Stick in action -

Install video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfl_j...ature=youtu.be

Old 11-21-2013, 09:32 AM

so for $289.49 we get a simple, bent, hollow piece of metal that has an incline made to push the e brake button down (permanently or for duration of 'drift stick' use) and a presumably rubber handle. I could literally rig something up with comparable quality for free, with a metal broom stick. This drift madness that is inflating the prices of all the parts for imports is getting out of control. I would buy this if it were 50, but this is more exensive than an actual hydro e brake setup. Very nice idea and glad someone has done it, but i mean this is far to over priced. I can't be the only one thinking this? I mean, extremely great product and all for people who are to lazy to fabricate it themselves, like me, but for $200+?