For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.

Autometer C2 BOOST and Air/Fuel RATIO gauges

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 03:16 AM

Autometer C2 BOOST and Air/Fuel RATIO gauges

im selling both the gauges installed on the gauge pod ready to be install on any car u have...these guages were NEVER installed in my car...i ran the wires like how it should if i did install it but never had the chance to install it..these gauges are pretty much BRAND NEW but like i said the wires were ran for the installation...i will provide the instructions that i printed out from AUTOMETERS home page for both gauges(have the originals but they were in bad condition...if ur wanting to grab this item from me please e-mail me at daturkish84@gmail.com.....the price is $300 shipped anywhere in the U.S....i might be willing to trade for this item just let me know what u have to trade....

here the prices for these gauge when i bought them...let me add these gauges have not been installed in a car...the product #'s are:
#7179 for the Boost/Vac
#7175 for the Air/Fuel Ratio
http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...t%20Pressu re
http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...Fuel%20R atio

if u notice that these gauges are ELECTRICAL not mechanical...i bought these gauges for my TT300ZX but right when they came in i wrecked the car...im selling these gauges for $300 and these things go for $322.70 before shipped....that price is for everything u see in the pics....so people lets get these gauges in someone car today...thanks