For Sale - Miscellaneous Automotive Includes miscellaneous automotive related items only.

S14 Welcome Box of Goodies

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 12:56 PM

S14 Welcome Box of Goodies

When I got my car, I was a bit aggressive with buying "stuff." As I have moved through things, I have ended up with a box full of new parts that I will not be using. For someone who wants some nice general upgrades to start learning about a stock S14, this is a great opportunity.

The box will include:

1 set cleaned, rebuilt, and black powdercoated Z32 Aluminum N/A Calipers
1 full set of pins, clips, and stays for the calipers (This is a second set. The calipers already have new pieces.)
1 set Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines for Stock S14 brakes (Unopened)
1 set Suspension Techniques (ST) Front Sway Bar Bushings Kit
1 set ST Rear Sway Bar Bushings Kit
1 set ST Front Control Arm Bushing Set
1 set ST Rear Control Arm Bushing Set
Complete Clutch Pedal/Bracket Assy for 5-SP Conversion (needs assembly)

I am only looking for $400 for EVERYTHING (that includes shipping!) and this will be a first-come-first served sale, so PM me. whoever is first, we'll do a Paypal trans and you'll have some good starting mods (once transaction is verified) to keep you busy and refresh your car. It has to be stated though, that even though I am a professional racer/tech, I can offer no guarantee on the calipers as I am not the one that will be installing/setting them up. To give you some sort of comfort though, I have the sister set on MY S14 and they are performing perfectly.

Good opportunity for a newbie or for someone who just wants to tighten up their DD.

BTW - I will not be piecing out these parts. You buy the whole box, or nothing. Can't lose either way, right?

Thanks
B

Last edited by Scuderia; 10-24-2007 at 09:01 AM. Reason: bad grammur... New price...