For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.

Christmas Sale! Good Stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Contributing Member

Christmas Sale! Good Stuff!

Alright, christmas is coming and I need money so here we go.

PREFER LOCAL BUYERS HOWEVER WILL SHIP DEPENDING ON THE ITEM.

email = drnovascotia@comcast.net AIM = CanadianCoch and Ebay ID = Canadiancoch

I've already sold 11 items, see previous thread for feedback, here's what left and needs to go!

---------------------------------------------

GT2871R Turbo .64 A/R Brand new! 0 miles on her

This is the NEWEST bolt on sports turbo turbocharger from Garrett, called GT2871R. Many have heard of the "Disco Potato" awhile back, well this one is a step beyond the DP turbo where the turbine section remains the same as DP but the main different lies in the much more efficient 71mm compressor wheel. Typical HP output should range 340+rwhp (400bhp) between 14-18psi with superb powerband, retains dual center ball bearing cartridge, and much more install friendly than the GT25R. The turbo itself comes with adjustable wastegate actuator good for 17-20psi of boost. Bolts on to stock manifold, turbo elbow and downpipe

This sells for $1230 shipped! I

FIRST $950 PLUS SHIP!

RIMS! BRAND NEW Gram Lite 57 Pro's. Try ordering these from a copmany and pay over $1650 and wait over 4 months! Here's your chance for NO wait and for less!

17 X 8 fronts +35
17 X 9 rears +35

Online they sell for ~1700 and 4 month wait.

First $1500 plus ship!

Yoko Es100's, GREAT summer rims, BRAND new.

225/45/17
245/45/17

These Run over $450 from tirerack, over $550 from most other places

First $350

Strut Bars - Bought from a group buy on Zilvia. They have AWESOME reviews, and are made to fit and thicks exactly like cusco's, instead of the cheap Ebay one's you have to adjust and you can break over your leg.

Paid over $150 First $120 plus ship these are BRAND NEW

Boost Controller. Greddy e01. LCD, remote, the whole 9 yards!

GReddy's new super multi-tasker is the PRofec e-01. Designed as a combination: boost-controller, data display / logger and e-manage programmer, the e-01 can provide superior boost response, increased boost, warning meter functions, 3channel data-logging, and access to all the programming features provided with the latest e-manage support tool. Even when used as just a boost controller the e-01 has features to smooth out the boost curve. With both an Auto and Manual setting for both external and actuator style wastegates, the new PRofec can alter its new compact, high capacity solenoid valve via various RPM ranges if need be. The large LCD screen, with green elecro-illuminesant backlighting is easy to see. Other standard features includes two preset boost levels, a timed over-take boost and compatibility with our Remote Switching System. The data display can view 3 different data channels simultaneously; like Boost, RPM, or any other channel inputted by the emanage. The data can be logged up for 3hours on a SD card while also giving warning set points, and peak & hold values. (Some features require optional harness to be access)

This sells online for over $550 shipped!

FIRST $400! new in box

Silvia Conversion!

Complete conversion, hood bumper fenders lights, it all!

This sells online for way over $1500 plus several hundred for shipping! Used but in damn good shape as you can see!

First $900 holy poop thats cheap

Turbo Timer - Blitz DCIV FATT NEW IN BOX

* Manual Timer- Allows the user to preset count down time.
* Automatic Timer - The FATT DC 4 has the ability to calculate the count down time by the how the vehicle was driven. There are 5 different types
o A-L - will start to calculate time automatically after 1800rpm. Low setting A-S - will start to calculate time automatically after 1200rpm. Medium setting
o A-H - will start to calculate time automatically after 900rpm. High setting
o E-L - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds 55 seconds per hour.
o E-H -will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds 130 seconds per hour.
* Voltage Display - The FATT DC 4 has a built in voltage display. This allows the user to monitor the vehicle's charging system.
* Temperature Display - The FATT DC 4 also has a built in air temperature display. This allows the user to monitor the cabin temperature.
* Stop Watch and Lap Timer - This unique feature allows the user to use the stop watch function and also can record up to 5 lap times.
* Adjustable Display - This turbo timer can also allow the user to adjust how the bar display moves. There are 4 different display types, one moves according to throttle and the others are programmed movements.
* Adjustable Contrast - Allows the user to adjust the contrast setting.

Sells for over $100 First $75 plus ship

TC Rods - NEW! Battle Rod esque, very thick, blue in color.
Paid over $125 new.

First $80 plus ship

Rims -

17 X 7 rims. . not sure of offset. In good shape, tires are pretty low.

First $350, or $250 plus trade for some stockers / steelies.

Tc Rods – “Battle” TC Rods, very thick brand new 0 miles. Paid over $130 shipped, blue and chrome

First $80 plus ship!

KYB AGX’s and Eibach pro’s. Used but in great shape, under 1000 miles on them due to being sat in my garage the past 16 months.

First $350 plus your stockers.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:21 PM

I want the TC rods actually can i get a picture of them to om3gainc@gmail.com i might be very interested are these the ebay ones? If so i know what they look like.Thanks
Old 11-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Contributing Member

Email me we'll work something out

PM'd everyone back!

Sean
Old 11-20-2006, 07:53 AM
Contributing Member

RIMS = SOLD!

Come on guys, tons of great stuff for awesome prices!

Sean