New Shop In Orlando Florida!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 07:50 AM

New Shop In Orlando Florida!!

What does Kami Speed mean and what does the logo stand for?
Kami Speed means Godīs speed. Kami derives from the Japanese language.

Our logo stands for K for Kami and S for Speed, rising from the Sun.

Is shopping safe with Kami Speed?
Yes, any screen where credit card or personal information is entered is guarded by a 128 encryption SSL (secure socket layer) key. A little lock or key icon should light up on your browser window when browsing those pages and http will change to https on the URL.

Why do you guys have so many e-mails?
Kami Speed has several e-mails to better assist you and get back to you as soon as possible. They have been divided according to the following question fields.

* If you have any questions about our products, want to buy retail or wholesale contact us at sales@kamispeed.com ,

* If you have questions regarding paypal payments or any other form of payments, contact us at pay@kamispeed.com

* If you are an international company or live outside the U.S. and would like to do business with us, contact us at info@kamispeed.com

* For customer care or any other questions, please contact us at admin@kamispeed.com

I do not see what I want online, can you special order it?
If you do not see something you want on our website, we may be able to special order it for you. Please contact us at sales@kamispeed.com for further details.

I want to start a group buy, what do I have to do?
To set up a group buy, you must first contact our sales department with full detail. Please e-mail us at admin@kamispeed.com . We will provide you in detail of our prices and what you need to do.

Can I pick up my order?
Yes, select Local Pick-Up as your shipping method when ordering and make an appointment to come in for pickup.

I emailed you yesterday, why have I not received a response?

Due to large amount of emails we receive each day, we might not be able to respond immediately. We treat all our customers the same, so we must answer our emails as they come. Please allow us at least 48 hours to reply to all emails.

I want to set up a wholesale account, what should I do?
Contact sales at sales@kamispeed.com or sent us a fax to 407-352-7114 for further information.

Are your products insured during shipping?
Yes, all our products are insured during shipping.