For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.

Looking for S13 in Houston Texas!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 05:46 PM

Looking for S13 in Houston Texas!

hello, im looking for a running, or non running S13 in or near Houston texas. The cheaper the better. Minor body damage is ok. Interior condition needs to be livable (regualr wear and tear ok, but if it ALL needs to be ripped out and replaced forget it). The suspension needs to be driveable, or a cheap fix, same with brakes. glass is not a big issue, just no tinfoil plastic bags or tape on more then the back quarter windows.

if the car is running in GOOD CONDITION!!! ( IE no engine knocks, oil leaks, or stuff like that) i will offer UP TO 1500.

If the car is in bad running condition, i will offer up to 1000 (depending on how bad it is)

If the car is not running at all, i will offer up to 800 (if the rest of the car is immaculate) 500 at most though if it has a lot of other things that need to be fixed.

I classify minor body damage as dings, paintscrapes, chips, fading.
if the damage will cost more then 400$ to fix forget it. unless you are asking a really cheap price. im not THAT PICKY, and if youll work with me we will probly have a deal im willing to negotiate for the right car, and am always open. PS im more likeally to consider a car that i can see then a car im told about. regardless of price.