Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Vendors can also use this forum to make product announcements and post review/results from thier product.

BAD ebay experience-avoid Autosquare

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 08:17 PM

BAD ebay experience-avoid Autosquare

Avoid "autosquare" on ebay. I'm losing money and he's profiting out of the deal. The intercooler kit I ordered was poorly packaged and the intercooler was damaged. Plus, the piping was supposed to be for an S14 but was a universal kit that needed A LOT of modification. See http://www.geocities.com/nismosileighty/ for details.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:56 AM

Problem resolved after filing a claim with PayPal. Got a 50% refund as originally agreed upon. Funny how shady eBay sellers are willing to compromise with PayPal but not with their buyers.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:04 AM

Sucks man, at least it was resolved though. Thanks for the warning.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:13 AM

I discovered that "Autosquare" is also known as "JDMsport" on ebay. They have two accounts.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Contributing Member

Re: BAD ebay experience-avoid Autosquare

Originally posted by NismoSlider
Avoid "autosquare" on ebay. I'm losing money and he's profiting out of the deal. The intercooler kit I ordered was poorly packaged and the intercooler was damaged. Plus, the piping was supposed to be for an S14 but was a universal kit that needed A LOT of modification. See http://www.geocities.com/nismosileighty/ for details.
They SUCK!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 09:53 AM

Recent discover! "autosquare" and "JDMsport" also go by "taikaparts". Don't be fooled by "taikaparts" high feedback score (over 99%). This company's OTHER user names have several complaints on file. All three names use the same paypal account! I've contacted eBay about this issue already and am waiting their response on why this is permitted. If you are wondering how I figured this out, I ordered from "taikaparts" yesterday and my paypal account revealed the true identity of "taikaparts" as "autosquare." Yes, I am pissed.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:46 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by NismoSlider
Recent discover! "autosquare" and "JDMsport" also go by "taikaparts". Don't be fooled by "taikaparts" high feedback score (over 99%). This company's OTHER user names have several complaints on file. All three names use the same paypal account! I've contacted eBay about this issue already and am waiting their response on why this is permitted. If you are wondering how I figured this out, I ordered from "taikaparts" yesterday and my paypal account revealed the true identity of "taikaparts" as "autosquare." Yes, I am pissed.
Thanks for the tipoff!
Old 10-07-2006, 09:53 PM

Streetracinglife and Airwolf are 2 others to steer clear of. I ordered fenders from Streetracinglife and the arch near the door was about 1.5" forward if I lined up the top and bottom. The body kit I ordered from Airwolf for my 240 didnt have enough material to drill the holes for all of the front bumper brackets. The rear bumper skirts had to be reglassed and the side skirts were too short.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:33 PM

Japanese engine import
i orderd a swap from these guys they left out mounts, MAF they were to put it in short term just dicks they had no desire to negotiate they were very shady my was supposed to be done last weel but they sent me a CUT wire harness when the add said UNCUT stay clear
thank JEFF
Old 10-14-2006, 06:09 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by SRnissan
Japanese engine import
i orderd a swap from these guys they left out mounts, MAF they were to put it in short term just dicks they had no desire to negotiate they were very shady my was supposed to be done last weel but they sent me a CUT wire harness when the add said UNCUT stay clear
thank JEFF
Whew! I almost bought an engine from those chuds!