Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Vendors can also use this forum to make product announcements and post review/results from thier product.

Consolidation of Parts Topics

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 02:15 PM

Consolidation of Parts Topics

ok, i know their are plenty of posts about random parts here but im trying to put them all together so that its an easier reference for those people who want just a quick view. Personally i too want to know what the best parts are . . . so make a list of who makes the best performance parts for 240's when it comes to turbos, intercoolers, ecu's, exhaust, fuel injectors and what ever else u can think of just mention the what it is/ the make/ model. Also if it depends on the engine i think im goin to stick with my stock engine and at most swap to a sr20det. so thanks for your help and i look forward to what u guys have to say
Old 01-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Contributing Member

There is no such thing as a best part. Every single car is different and has different needs. Therefore some parts are better for some cars than others. As far as companies go, search around and look at what people say. The big name companies are generally better because they've been around longer, have more money for R&D, and have more to offer. Don't rule out smaller companies though as they do make great stuff also.