Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Vendors can also use this forum to make product announcements and post review/results from thier product.

well, i only have 1leg and 1arm now...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 03:02 PM

well, i only have 1leg and 1arm now...

i recently ordered the kazama rear upper control arms and toe kit for my 98 s14... man oh man... they look really nice... cant wait to get them on this weekend... ill be ordering the front setup soon...
NOW, my car was originally from MD, so the underside is pretty rusty, yuck... really sucks... SO, along with anything i do to the car, i order new bolts, nuts, etc... holy freakin crap... the OEM bolts for the RUCAs and the toe kit arms cost me about 125 bucks from the damn dealership... just got them in now, and pissed to see that they arent damn Ti. lol... f!@#$%^ bull**** if you ask me! SO much damn money for some damn bolts and nuts! jeesh... anyone know where to get these cheaper from now on? im assuming online... but where? thanks!

as for other products while i am here...
my redline shift boot and e brake boot= awesome!!! black leather with red stitching... uber hot! the center console box cover thingy, lol.... it doesnt fit so well, not really worth the cash... ill have to staple/glue it down better or soemthing... hmm, B&M short shifter=***** to put in, but ohhhh so worth it!!! i love it now, and want to shift more, lol... mmm, thats about it other than a bunch of little things... greddy caps here and there... oohhhhh, lol...
peace in the middle east!
Adamo
Old 05-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Contributing Member

try jc whittneys, im not sure how good they are but they sell a whole lot of oem parts. lol at first when i first read the post and you said you only had 1 arm and 1 leg i didnt know you were talking about suspension.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:35 PM

LOL, yeah, i meant like, the damn oem bolts cost me an arm and a leg, so im only left with one of each.... lol...
Adamo