Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Blackzenki's back in black, round 3....

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
yea man although it was an SR... its still a build thread... that's what this section is for.. all car build threads.

HEY!!!!!! be nice to him he can get drunk to anything he wants to.

stig drinks Coors Light.
I drink my moms coors light because stig told me to. :P

but no its a sweet car, you should keep it this clean..any plans for wheels? it looks sick on the oem ones.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:05 AM
Contributing Member

i was gonna rock stock SE's for a while... maybe get some spacers for em, for a wide track...

other than that, car is staying CLEAN.... the craziest i go is Navan aero, cause that **** is SICK
Old 05-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Contributing Member

it kinda reminds me of the old black s14 u had but w/o the aero

i like it i may have to get mine painted the factory Super Black
Old 05-14-2009, 09:00 AM
Contributing Member

trying to get back to the first black car is what i was/am trying to do... i loved that car... and it was mint, inside and out....

this current car is SUPER mint inside, but the paint needs some work.... looks REALLY good from 12ft away... get up close and like whoa... it needs to be cut and buffed something serious... but it looks good enough for now...

Super Black FTMFW
Old 05-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Contributing Member

so guys, just a small update for now... more stuff to add to the parts list..

i just ordered the adapter plate for my AC from Codyace on Nico for $105 shipped with hardware and a belt!!!... so i'll now be running a KADE AC system, on my black top SR.... SR swap with AC FTW!!!!

and as far as power parts... i just ordered these....

DW 660cc Injectors... maybe 40-50 miles on em....

and a FReddy Intake Mani.... (which i think i'm going to work over, honing, paint etc) ignore the FMIC as it's not mine

injectors and Mani shipped for only $250 (toogoodforu on TR, thanks bro!!)... and just that much closer to my 400whp goal, as i already have my Z32 MAF, Nistune (still needs installed SHIP THAT ECU Z28RICER!!!)... last thing i should need is to upgrade my turbo... top mount GT30 on the way??!?!?!?!?!

once these parts come in the mail, in the next few days, i'll be ready to go ahead and pull the SR out of the gold car, and begin the swap into the new black zenki....

all i have to situate is my heater hoses, cruise control (i think i'll use the KA bracket, modify it to work on the manifold, should be easy), and then i'll have my COMPLETE SR swap.... AC, PS, Heat, and cruise control... getting so close i can taste it!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Contributing Member

sweet also ive always just ran the SR a/c compresser never had a problem
Old 05-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Contributing Member

so i didn't like the way i had my GReddy Full Auto timer on top of the steering column, how the GReddy Profec B Spec II was in the single din, and the AEM UEGO Wideband gauge was just kinda chillin in the place where the ash tray is supposed to go... it was all over the place and just kinda ghetto... so a few weeks ago i had an idea on how to consolidate everything in the single din below the CD player... at that time i'd checked it out to see if the TT and EBC would stack and fit, but the Din tray is concaved inwards, so it wouldn't work.... but now that i've got some time, and a new S14 for all this crap to go into, i figured what better time to cut and tinker?

either way, like usual, pics and captions.....

my stacked FATT and EBC with Wide band.. here's what i'm working with...

beginning to cut and trim the tray to make it all fit... i had to notch out for the EBC/FATT as well as the Wide band, and the wires/lines coming out the back of them...

just a test fit... more trimming needed...

the back side, look at the clearance for the Wideband harness.. any closer and i'd have to figure something else out, luckily it works!!!! mind the hack job on the back, who cares, no one will see it lol

final install shots, still need to double sided tape everything in, but here's the jist of it all...

it really irks me about how the screens on the FATT and the EBC don't line up, and how the bezel for the wide band in like 3/4" tall... maybe i'll bring the FATT/EBC out to kinda match the wide band... i'll figure it out... it's a pre install anyways...

oh, and a new shelf for all my car ****, doors close and lock... looks weird there, but when i get my shop built at the new house it'll fit right in....

other than than, just wainting on some parts to come rolling in the mail, ECU to put my Nistune in, DW 660cc's, FReddy Mani, and the AC adapter bracket and belt... then, it's big big swap time....
Old 05-16-2009, 08:09 PM

nice dude, so you are going sr? I'm putting a s14 ka in my s13. (;
Old 05-17-2009, 06:10 AM
Contributing Member

ummm yeah, lol... the whole point of this new build... to strip the gold S14 of all it's glory and pride, and put it all in the new black car...

from this.... 150hp of automatic FAIL

to this est. 280whp of boosted WIN!!!

swapping shortly!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Contributing Member

well... i am a pic ***** so i just finished with a full detail, a wash with Turtle Wax ICE wash, and McGuires Gold Class paste wax...

just a few shots... nothing big.... sorry, i was just kinda bored...

new sig pic, after some editing of course......
Old 05-17-2009, 04:10 PM

Looking pretty sweet! As far as the ECU...Do you happen to know which one I would use when I a SR20DET, I'm still running the non-turbo at the moment and this looks like a great option for tuning purposes down the road. On their site, these are the models I saw for my S15

S15 Silvia (SR20DET)

91F05 (manual, JDM) Type 4
91F07 (manual, JDM) Type 4
Old 05-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Contributing Member

yupp type 4 covers the notchtop
Old 05-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Contributing Member

well.... looks like i'll be getting some wheels on the new car sooner than later... the tires are shot, but i'll be using my nice tires off the wheels from the gold/flat black car...

perfect for that OEM look i'm trying to maintain... and excellent wheels for what they are!!! i mean ****... rays forged wheels? and i'm only paying $6 hundo for em?... can't beat it with a stick!!!

here they are....
Name:  TrackEditionWheels005.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  55.5 KB
Name:  TrackEditionWheels001.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  95.0 KB
Name:  TrackEditionWheels003.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  99.5 KB

OEM 350Z Track wheels..... Rays engineering, forged, 18lbs, staggered, 18x8F and 18.5R... gonna scoop them up this weekend (if i can get permission lol).... losing unsprung weight FTW!!!!

Last edited by BlackZenki82; 05-18-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Contributing Member

okay guys.... just to let you know, EPIC update either today, or tomorrow... and no it's not the 350Z tracks... but it will be epically EPIC....
Old 05-20-2009, 10:02 AM

motor swap. or hes the ******* who stole the FNF4 skyline.

Quick Reply: Blackzenki's back in black, round 3....