Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

conversion

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 09:02 PM

Post conversion

i have a 1995 nissan 240 se and i was wondering if i buy the silvia conversion then i want to get a carbon bumper and hood and fenders will they fit on my car or no for any advice please write back
Old 10-27-2005, 12:32 AM

First off, why is a question about a Silvia conversion in the turbo section? Second, did you search at all? If you say yes I now for damn sure you are lying because this has been asked so many times it makes my head hurt, so don't try and bull**** anyone by saying you did. Assuming your talking about the s15 Silvia conversion, seeing as the s14 looks almost identical to the US s14 and its not JDM tyte!, there is even a complete write up in the style section, granted its for an s13 but the only real difference is in the fenders that will be needed. Search the forums, read some, I know for a fact you will find your answer.

I'm not trying to be a dick but christ, take some time and do some research on your own, and please post in the correct section, this relates to turbo's in no way, shape, or form what so ever.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:03 AM
Contributing Member

Why get a conversion if your login name is "s15240sx"?

Sorry, I had to do it.