Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Evil resides in wrx's....the devil is behind this!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 09:02 AM

Question Evil resides in wrx's....the devil is behind this!

HOLY ****,....heres what happened....im in d-town houston cruisin....and if you know my car...or read my specs my car is not slow at all (300+)......but anyways....im cruisin, and i see HIDs comming up fast, and my freind mike turns around points out the big *** intercooler, and was like i feel a race.....so im in 5th just cruisin doing about 60,.....i through it into 3rd and scream off next to the car....and to my amazment its a subaru wrx....and now were dong about 75 almost 80....and he looks over and fu*king laughs at me.....HOLY ****...now im pissed, im thinking fu*k this guy.....so finally we catch a red light.....so im the dick head...i rev at him,...he revs back....it was crazy...my blow off valve is pretty loud....then i hear his.....evil came under the hood....so i prep at 3500....green....i sit there and spin through 1st,....he spun about 3/4 through 1st....we scream off the line....we went to the next light....when igot to it i was pushing 123....he kicks my *** by 2 1/2 car lengths....his **** was quick....i wanted to race again...because after i lose i made sure i cracked my bottle's open....normally i dont have it on...really never use it....but i never cought up with him....he kept going after i slowed down im grief......the devil was in the works of this wrx

TERROR
Old 02-17-2003, 11:01 AM
Contributing Member

yeah, they are quick

sorry about your loss....i was "racing" this thunderbird...and i've only got a bone stock altima, and his thunderbird comes stock with a pretty big V8

it was horriable
Old 02-18-2003, 01:49 AM

I have also been "put in my place" by a WRX

those things are f!uckin fast, my firend has one and we race occasionally. I start to catch him in 3rd gear but dont actuually get to him until around top of forth. He has exhuast, intake and a boost controller.... basically thats it! And he still puts a hurtin on a lot of cars out here.
Old 02-18-2003, 01:59 PM
Contributing Member

awd owns in low end. if he spun all 4 tires through 3/4 of 1st gear, he has gotta be hella fast
Old 02-18-2003, 07:17 PM

i have never raced a WRX but i remember one time a car came up on my a$$ pretty quick and i looked back...F150 i thought so i was just like...whatever man this guy hasn't got jack a freakin pickup truck come on...low and behold it was not a little old F150 but a Lightening...i was torn up bad...for some reason a guy in a 65 mustang was behind him too and i was laughing so hard when i got destroyed by the lightening that i didn't notice him, got pissed when i did and let that thing look at my tail lights. but i made a mistake with the lightening it was very very bad.
Old 02-19-2003, 10:35 PM

A friend of mine gotta new WRX and went out and beat everyone with it repeatedly until he got burned by some girl in a Celica GTS with nitrous. Shoulda cracked open the nitrous the first time. Might have got him.
Old 02-21-2003, 06:18 AM

Question Too much negative energy.

Does any of you ever win to these WRX's??? Last time I went to the track, WRXs were runnin like mid to high 14 sec. quarters and the 240sx (sr20det) were runnin low 14s. I got it on video. Those WRXs cause of their all wheel drive seems to start really quick, but poop out at the end...

I am kinda new to this forum, but I had an F22 Honda Prelude with 55 shot of nitrous(and other stuff). But am now building a 1990 240sx SR20DET. I was hoping to blow em all away this year.
Old 02-21-2003, 08:37 AM

Thumbs down lol......hahahahahaha

First off....WRX's run 14.3 stock.....so those mid 14's are normal....and if you have an SR that is anything to talk about, you should of beat them....simply enough i can beat the ever living
**** out of a stock WRX!!!!! the only car ive ever raced that was worth racing and was still in its stock form was a 93' NSX down at the Houston raceway park......and he was the first person thats ever had a chance in beating me with a stock car....but i still won....he ran a 13.9,....and i ran a 13.3.....but that was a while back ive stepped it up a notch sense then!!!!!...so basically what im getting at is WRX's are not slow at all.....and the one i raced was fu*king quick.....

TERROR
Old 03-12-2003, 11:08 PM

man, this makes me want to say F#cK it and get the t3/t4e and rods and pistons on the SR and just beat the crap out of everything out there. But I want that fast turbo response for drifting.... but I know if I get beat by a WRX, or soon to be here EVO, or RT-4 neon, I'll be pissed! what to do, what to do!! .....anyways, I think you should step up the power and look for that damned WRX again. Theres always a second time!