Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Exterior Finnaly Finished....or is it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Contributing Member

Exterior Finnaly Finished....or is it?

whats up guys?
I finally took delivery of my car today, it looks like a magazine car... it's insane how beautiful it is... and I got my new Tenzo R Passion 5's on wrapped in brand new Riken tires, 225/40/ZR18, and man I think they look awsome... yes they have a high offset but I'll be getting spacers as soon as i can afford them....

Anyways, without further adieu, the pictures....

oh yeah..

Last edited by BlackZenki82; 08-05-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Contributing Member

wheel gap needs to be gone, spacers are a must. other than that, looks good

can you shrink your sig please?
Old 08-06-2008, 03:29 AM
Contributing Member

wheels gap is reduced by far with the new wheels, and spacers will be going on this afternoon, will see about shrinking my sig, ....thanks for the comment!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:32 AM

looks good.
nice and clean..
i like the rims.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:51 AM

not bad...

raceonusa and Version:Select looks same, so i may request some brighter picture from ya..after you are way way lowered.

looks good!
Old 08-06-2008, 02:03 PM

looks damn good to me
Old 08-06-2008, 02:50 PM

looks good but need to fix the wheel gap
Old 08-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Contributing Member

looks good. wheels and lowering hopefully will come
as said shrink your signature please
Old 08-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Contributing Member

KYB AGX's with prob megan springs, not going much lower than 1".... already scraping going into my driveway... will remove sig pic temporarily

EDIT: reading over this,and a few other threads on this car w/pics, i realize everyone tells me what i need to do with my car.... yeah i know my wheels have high offset, yes i'm at stock 4x4 ride height, all this i realize.... but i also just spent over $4000 in the last two weeks on paint, body work, and wheels (got a great deal on 'em), and new tires.... so please, appreciate my car for what I've done to it cause i sure as hell do... i can't believe it's even my car after what it used to look like...so thanks for the guys who're giving me props, and support, it's only getting better...for the others... how clean is your 240? slammed, flush, and door dings, faded paint, etc...

Last edited by BlackZenki82; 08-06-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:55 PM

How clean is mine?
it's lowered, check
it's got flush enough wheels, check
track ****, check
more suspension parts, check
exterior looks like ***/stock, check

I like your car, but having a kit with no drop/slammage just looks weird. i mean..really weird.

Stance/KTS time! GO!

any interior work?
Old 08-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Contributing Member

little bit, short throw, rockford fosgate speakers and tweeters, shift ****... i just like to keep it clean inside.... i agree, factory ride height with kit is weird.... but my girl wrecked it and paid for everything, so, i can't complain!

Also it's not just you mad ***, it's alot of people, the mods are pretty cool about it, but hey! i do need to lower it, and i got this $1000 set of wheels with tires that i had to replace, for 200 bucks, you can't beat that with a stick, and they beat the daylights out of my Motegis...i also already have spacers, small @ just 5/16" but enough for now. As far as performance parts, they may be cheap but I've got a few NA bolts ons, nothing extreme.... so i am working on the performance aspect of my car, it just so happens the exterior is coming along faster... also this is my DD i don't have to be slammed, with "mad tyte" flushness, even though I'd like to be, but as previously stated, i've already scraped my front twice pulling in my driveway...any lower and I'll be going through fronts like mad. as far as my suspsension goes, it's already pretty tight, even though looked under the body while installing my header and test pipe that my front ball joints are bad... easy enough fix... hell, i'll be putting a major dent in my wallet getting my OE rotors resurfaced, and new pads all the way around....

anyways, back to opinions and comments about the outside of my car.... it's what this thread's about... so keep it coming guys...and i appreciate your compliments, suggestions, and even your negativity, it means my car is getting a reaction, and thats what it for.... 240 pride...out.

Last edited by BlackZenki82; 08-06-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Contributing Member

dude the car came out nice and its your car and your money do what you want and what you can dont worry bout anyone else everyone has their style and everyone does things there own way.

for instance alot of people love stretched tires on this forums as for me i auto-cross alot so i cant stand stretched tires cause it makes me looke like the drift king at an auto-cross lol. this is why im ordering some chunky tires 235 up front and 275 in the rear
Old 08-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Contributing Member

Nice.... I'm not too worried about anything... just getting tired of hearing "offset" and "lower" all the time hahaha, no biggie... it's all coming, just a matter of time.... personally i think my car looks AWESOME.... hell it's the only one like it in Gainesville FL... there's only maybe 7-8 S14's in all of G ville (go gators), most you seen on any one of em is rims.... mines unique.... now i have my open exhaust, simple bolt ons, my clean body lines.... just drop it a tad and i'm solid.... eventual track duty will ensue
Old 08-06-2008, 11:04 PM

i have a little stretch on my car

17x9 with 234/45/17's. gives it a nice little stretch!

did you roll your fenders before you got it painted? if not...uh oh...good luck with that!

my car is a DD too...
Old 08-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Contributing Member

yea i think you just did things backwards compared to the rest of us ricers.

i had coilovers before i had my car...

drove around like this for a long *** time...

hella UG, beat to ****, with tires-way-too-small-for-the-wheels, and scrape on flat ground stupid ride height...and loved every mother****ing minute of it.

Quick Reply: Exterior Finnaly Finished....or is it?