Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Growl to ClearCorners.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by twofortyessex
I think he meant the vendetta thing. hahahaha. custom work is hard to find though, I've been looking for a place to do some body work for a while now, and nobody will even talk to me about it. this was my last conversation:

Me: nice shop you have, do you do any body work for customers?
him: no.
me: ohhhk?
him: go away. I dont do work for anyone but myself. see these cars, they're mine. I'm building that one for HIN.
me: aight.

kinda lame, but hey its his place. I just thought that the prospect of some business and money would be interesting to him. guess not.
enough with the vendeta thing... whatever.

But that shop you visited - damn bro, talk about "fear of competition" on his part LOL

Question - was his "HIN car" a Honda? Cuz if so, oh yeah baby - he'll be one of a kind
Old 05-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by l2aine
enough with the vendeta thing... whatever.

But that shop you visited - damn bro, talk about "fear of competition" on his part LOL

Question - was his "HIN car" a Honda? Cuz if so, oh yeah baby - he'll be one of a kind
he'll be one of a kind alright...
Old 05-19-2004, 02:24 PM

I think it was an 03 tiburon. widebody or something. it looked sweet, and my brother knows this guys kid. he's built up some kick *** cars, his kid used to drive one of them around.

I'm not a huge fan of doing my own body work. I can, and will if I have to. but I'd almost rather pay someone to do it. its like... plumbing a house. its easy enough, just a pain in the ***.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by twofortyessex
I think it was an 03 tiburon. widebody or something.
Wow never seen one of those before

Anyways, there are more custom shops that will do nice stuff, but the trick is locating them. There's this one place out in Ontario - they are known as an OEM body shop for accidents, insurance stuff, etc. but their staff does a lot of custom stuff for their customers... they just don't advertise themselves as that type of place. So don't hesitate to take a couple minutes at what may look like a "regular" body shop... you never know what they can really do
Old 05-19-2004, 11:34 PM

Hell, I got a nice little place down here that so far they got no problem doing whatever they can. And they damn near specialize in Silvias/240s. And they kick *** to. Very cool guys. Check out their site when it's done, Boostsolutions.com