S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Show and Shine (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/show-shine-4/)
-   -   Headlight Conversions (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/show-shine-4/headlight-conversions-3275/)

Chikara 03-17-2003 01:13 AM

edjucate them my friend...edjumacate da people

ichigo = strawberry
strawberry = a fruit
a fruit healight conversion? sounds funny doesn't it, so every time we see a S15 headlight conversion, lets call it strawberry since its a funny fruit name, like strawberry shortcake.

The new strawberry shortcake owns joo...

the lesson Boro240 wanted to say

yall are wasting your time on ichigo80's strawberry shortcake owns jooooo

ChibaDrifter 03-17-2003 01:18 AM

Chi: me thinks you were a little doranku at Wendells house this weekend..

and the new strawberry shortcake is weird... i think that wendells neice is getting the junk version...

bring back the origional!

NightXCZ77 03-17-2003 02:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Or, you can go this route:

Sil40_Mayhem 03-17-2003 06:42 AM

Originally posted by battlestylespl
ichi go is actually one-five....not 15.
Fair enough. I stand corrected (told you it happens often :p ). Anyway, I knew it was either 15 or "one five". Kinda like the ae86 being nicknamed hachi roku, or "eight six"... Either way, that's where I believe the whole strawberry thing came from.

EvilCerealBoX 03-17-2003 07:05 AM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
Fair enough. I stand corrected (told you it happens often :p ). Anyway, I knew it was either 15 or "one five". Kinda like the ae86 being nicknamed hachi roku, or "eight six"... Either way, that's where I believe the whole strawberry thing came from.

um....duh?

Sil40_Mayhem 03-17-2003 09:16 AM

Originally posted by EvilCerealBoX
um....duh?
Um...duh to you, sir. As I've said MANY times, I'm still new to all of this. Do feel free to keep your smartass remarks to yourself, though. :nono:

EvilCerealBoX 03-17-2003 03:14 PM

Um...duh to you, sir. As I've said MANY times, I'm still new to all of this. Do feel free to keep your smartass remarks to yourself, though.
first about the second part... how bout no

second to the first part... i know you are still new to this but 2 or 3 people have mentioned the same thing already, but whatever

oh and if you wanted a smartass remark i would of made a better one.... but it was not a remark, it was sarcasm

Sil40_Mayhem 03-17-2003 03:23 PM

Originally posted by EvilCerealBoX
first about the second part... how bout no

second to the first part... i know you are still new to this but 2 or 3 people have mentioned the same thing already, but whatever

oh and if you wanted a smartass remark i would of made a better one.... but it was not a remark, it was sarcasm

first to the second part... after reviewing this thread, no one mentioned what I had said about the origins of the term, whatever it's pointless to debate...

second to the third part, I'm sure you can generate all grades of "interesting" comments... I'm sure it's a rare talent... anyways, I didn't know you were being sarcastic; fine, I'm big enough to admit that I was wrong in that case, as I apparently misunderstood you

third to the first part... your choice... I said "please"... it was a request, not a direct order :rolleyes:

with that done, can we go back to happy time, now?

EvilCerealBoX 03-17-2003 03:42 PM

third to the first part... your choice... I said "please"... it was a request, not a direct order

*listens to song* "You got to move it move it!"

"i don't like it when my music gives me commands"

either way i would of given you the same response, don't worry about it though... i would give anyone the same response so don't feel special or something :P

fliprayzin240sx 03-17-2003 04:40 PM

Originally posted by NightXCZ77
Or, you can go this route:
Damn night, your just going tru this skyline coversion in everyway huh? You got the tail lights yet??? :bigok: Looks clean tho, howd u manage to wedge the R32 headlights?

Oh yah, what you running now on the RB? You done anything else to it lately?

Justin.b 03-17-2003 04:55 PM

Just for the record - the Strawberry Face kits preceeded the S15. I have no idea who or what started that name, but I know that before the S15 was available there were Strawberry Face kits that grafted the front of an S14 onto an S13.

-Justin

Chikara 03-17-2003 06:22 PM

Originally posted by ChibaDrifter
Chi: me thinks you were a little doranku at Wendells house this weekend..

and the new strawberry shortcake is weird... i think that wendells neice is getting the junk version...

bring back the origional!

you may be right...for both of them.

battlestylespl 03-17-2003 09:48 PM

Originally posted by Justin.b
Just for the record - the Strawberry Face kits preceeded the S15. I have no idea who or what started that name, but I know that before the S15 was available there were Strawberry Face kits that grafted the front of an S14 onto an S13.

-Justin

proof?

ChibaDrifter 03-17-2003 10:04 PM

which would also be West Yokohama's kits...

Justin.b 03-17-2003 10:07 PM

Proof is I had seen them for sale in ~1997.... Since it had little relevance to me at the time I didn't think to save an archive copy of the websites. At that time there were no S15 front ends. I don't know how far back the archives run at www.********** / www.amarok.org, but if they do go back that far you will be able to find a good amount of talk about these kits from well before the S15 hit showrooms.

-Justin