Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Katrina's Lady Luck: BuildUp

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 09:30 PM

nah, engine comes first...that way i can have some fun without beating up the body any worse than it already is....then its getting carbon body parts.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:33 PM
Contributing Member

wow dude...why not do basic **** first?? get a feel for the car?

i did power first and it was a mistake..don't do that

and carbon body parts?? wtf happened to your vader kits??
Old 04-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 94Boy

But if i had to pick any body kits I would do yutas 240 that's a nice body kit.
lol. but its a knockoff of stock aero!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Ayuaddict
lol. but its a knockoff of stock aero!
kids love kouki areo man!!!!

haha
Old 04-22-2008, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Alkaemy
nah, engine comes first...that way i can have some fun without beating up the body any worse than it already is....then its getting carbon body parts.
I think carbon parts should wait. You can have a new engine but if you do not do any thing to the suspension you can **** up the axle of the car.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:48 PM

no carbon is last...and when you go carbon, you can still put the aero on over the carbon...i'm doing in this order

power+suspension
interior
exterior
Old 04-22-2008, 03:13 PM

thanks 94boy for postin my car.......im gonna have to agree with people on here....1st i would tell you to do suspension over power first, suspension is the most important thing on the car aside from the brakes.....you can have all the power in the world but with out the right suspension the power is useless. You should just do the suspension and mess around with the stock motor, get a feel for the car. once your comfortable you go ahead and put a motor in it.

No on to the carbon whatever your gettin. I think its a complete waste of money. Your gonna spend alot of money for carbon pieces that look ok but will also shatter if you even tap something...for the money you would spend for that i would just get some cheap fiberglass peices.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:59 PM

hum....good point...but this is a show car...not a racer. its more of a show car that can shut people up about it not having power. i'ma get and build another 240 for racing...which wont have nothing on it but good sus and motor type stuff
no kits or body work.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Contributing Member

lol a 240 show car? some aero,stereo, carbon, wheels, paint and motor dosnt make your car a show car it just makes you a hardparker.

imo show cars have to be unique and have innovative parts or just plain stupid parts lol i dont like show cars so w/o but i do like some hardparkers just beats me up inside when i see a nice car that will never see a track all i think is what a waste...

anyway your money dude do what makes you happy not anyone else cause in the end your the one thats gona be driving the car not anyone else
Old 04-23-2008, 01:26 AM

ahahah jeez can i ask how old are you bro? it really does not matter but it would help with my ideas on.....well your ideas...maybe have you built any other cars in the past? let us kno your history in the car scene since this "build thread" is going nowhere.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:16 AM

haven't really built any other cars in the past....and seeing s i've not done a lot of improvement to the car yet due to weather and also money its not gonna do a lot of movement....tomorrow i'ma start stripping down the interior for paint tho...also prepping the bay to pull out the engine so i can rebuild it.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by JDM ZENKI S14
thanks 94boy for postin my car.......im gonna have to agree with people on here....1st i would tell you to do suspension over power first, suspension is the most important thing on the car aside from the brakes.....you can have all the power in the world but with out the right suspension the power is useless. You should just do the suspension and mess around with the stock motor, get a feel for the car. once your comfortable you go ahead and put a motor in it.

No on to the carbon whatever your gettin. I think its a complete waste of money. Your gonna spend alot of money for carbon pieces that look ok but will also shatter if you even tap something...for the money you would spend for that i would just get some cheap fiberglass peices.
Thats well put.

Originally Posted by Alkaemy
haven't really built any other cars in the past....and seeing s i've not done a lot of improvement to the car yet due to weather and also money its not gonna do a lot of movement....tomorrow i'ma start stripping down the interior for paint tho...also prepping the bay to pull out the engine so i can rebuild it.
We all start some place man.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by TypeX180
if it was me...i'd fix the massive dents and **** before i thought about anything
mmm seems a lil tooooooo logical? just get coilovers and wheels. buy a new hatch and fix the body. end of argument youre in school, if you dont have enough money for turbo then aero is gay, unless its sweetlowridejapstyle
Old 04-25-2008, 03:51 PM

soooo..... i started undressing her this morning...wow she needs some conditioning.

Name:  100_0139.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  90.4 KB

Name:  100_0137.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  86.0 KB
Old 04-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Contributing Member

omg man.. address the wire issues before you do anything brother.. i always say.. bad wiring will bring you down to ground zero one day

Quick Reply: Katrina's Lady Luck: BuildUp