Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

my rims!!! my turn my turn

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Contributing Member

i think my wheel sizes are just fine
Buhahahahhaa....yeah theyre fine. I mean they fit dont they?

the coilovers i run were more expensive then your hatchback
Mmmmmmmk....I dont drive a hatchback Anymore...
Old 04-08-2006, 12:03 PM

wowza nice *** rims, should have done 17's at least but looks nice...
Old 04-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Contributing Member

Re: replies

Originally posted by racesynergy
Im running HKS Hipermex D dampers set down about 2.5-3". i think my wheel sizes are just fine, the coilovers i run were more expensive then your hatchback
Well im sure they cost more than your car as well.

Nontheless, you posted your car we are entitled to your opinion. If you dont like it leave.

Your wheels are on the narrow size. HKS coilovers suck for the street, if they last longer than 6 months i would be suprised.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Contributing Member

^^^Buhahahahaha....OWNED
Old 04-09-2006, 08:48 AM

Re: Re: replies

Originally posted by Levi SPL S14

Nontheless, you posted your car we are entitled to your opinion. If you dont like it leave.

Your wheels are on the narrow size. HKS coilovers suck for the street, if they last longer than 6 months i would be suprised.
OUCH!!
Old 04-09-2006, 12:59 PM

yeah they cost a pretty penny, alot better then the KTS you probably are rolling on and alot better then the eibachs Fast1one is probably rolling.

read what you wrote, i did post pictures of my car so YOU are entitled to MY opinion

also my HKS lasted alot longer then 6 months, yeah i agree they suck for the street, in my opinion all full damper setups suck for the street. so what!? and!?

as for narrow size wheels i drive a daily driven s13 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 are great, they allow me to run the tires sizes i want without any troubles, without the stretched tire look, and the ride quality i want.

also both your mothers and girlfriends think my 8.5 is plenty nice!!

fast1one you did the right thing in giving up on the s13 it was worthless, what do have now a maxima? i thought when you started flaming i was gonna pull up some nice ****, funny guy you! your s13 sucked so you got rid of it now you go around flaming other peoples s13! good job buddy!

flame all you want its fun, i enjoy it, i can take it, if i didnt like it i still wouldnt leave!
Old 04-09-2006, 01:01 PM

"Its going to be a sleeper. No ricey tailights, 5 inch exhaust tips, or shopping cart wings here!"

"need coilovers"

what size are these wheels?

come on now you have no reason to flame on any one else's car!

Last edited by racesynergy; 04-09-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Contributing Member

^^^That was long time ago...passed that phase....fyi I sold them two months later...Was going to get 17x9 +20. Even so, better size then yours .... and staggered is

Lol...and I cant believe you had the free time to look me up and find dirt on me...get a life bud

O and nice job making assumptions on me and Levi...I had eibachs? I dont remember...dont play with him he has much more experienced than you...that back talking can get you banned...

I sold my car because my car had too many problems to fix. Im entering college and i need a reliable and big car to suit my needs. I was going to get an s14, but i couldnt find one In came the Maxima....

IDK why your getting so butthurt....after all its only my opinion

Last edited by Fast1One; 04-09-2006 at 02:53 PM.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:00 PM

Re: Re: Re: replies

...alot better then the KTS you probably are rolling on...
Doesn't Levi have JIC's? I'm sure he'll read this and respond...
Old 04-10-2006, 01:37 AM
Contributing Member

Re: Re: Re: replies

yeah they cost a pretty penny, alot better then the KTS you probably are rolling on and alot better then the eibachs Fast1one is probably rolling.
WTF who said i ran KTS? I run JIC and the thing about that. JIC builds my coilovers to MY spec. Im pretty sure HKS sold you what is off the shelf. For Fast1one i have no idea what he runs/ran on his car.

read what you wrote, i did post pictures of my car so YOU are entitled to MY opinion
Ummm no, I will have to take a refund on that. In posting pictures of your car you are automatically asking people what they think about your car. Even if the question is not stated in the threat/post at all.

also my HKS lasted alot longer then 6 months, yeah i agree they suck for the street, in my opinion all full damper setups suck for the street. so what!? and!?
Well HKS dampers are notorious for going out after 6 months of street driving. Ive ran more coilovers that you can count on the street and track so i know what there supposed to feeling like.

as for narrow size wheels i drive a daily driven s13 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 are great, they allow me to run the tires sizes i want without any troubles, without the stretched tire look, and the ride quality i want.
I drove my old S13 daily with 17x9 +4 front and 18x10 +15 rear every day with excellent ride. Streched tires increases steering response and give a more direct feel. Why would you not want that?

also both your mothers and girlfriends think my 8.5 is plenty nice!!
Okay what are you like 16? Still sucking on your mommies tit? I guess so. Did we hurt your woobie??

fast1one you did the right thing in giving up on the s13 it was worthless, what do have now a maxima? i thought when you started flaming i was gonna pull up some nice ****, funny guy you! your s13 sucked so you got rid of it now you go around flaming other peoples s13! good job buddy!
Wow, you need a life. I mean you took the time to look up random info on someone. Thats stalkers status.

flame all you want its fun, i enjoy it, i can take it, if i didnt like it i still wouldnt leave!
The thing is you cant take the flaming, that why you make such childish remarks. You lack the maturity and intelligence needed for a proper rebuttal.

Now you can approach this like an adult, or i will lock any and everything you post to let you know your not wanted here.

Levi
Old 04-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Contributing Member

Cliffnotes:

Racesynergy sucks ***.

Don't hate cause you're rocking weak *** rims with weak *** balloon tires with your weak *** S13 and your weak *** flaming skills.

We all kinda accepted the fact that your running weak *** rims (Hey, we all can't run x9 and x10)..but you went ahead and got all butthurtified..

FAILUREXZS!
Old 04-10-2006, 03:16 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: replies

WTF who said i ran KTS? I run JIC and the thing about that. JIC builds my coilovers to MY spec. Im pretty sure HKS sold you what is off the shelf. For Fast1one i have no idea what he runs/ran on his car.

Ummm no, I will have to take a refund on that. In posting pictures of your car you are automatically asking people what they think about your car. Even if the question is not stated in the threat/post at all.

Well HKS dampers are notorious for going out after 6 months of street driving. Ive ran more coilovers that you can count on the street and track so i know what there supposed to feeling like.

I drove my old S13 daily with 17x9 +4 front and 18x10 +15 rear every day with excellent ride. Streched tires increases steering response and give a more direct feel. Why would you not want that?

Okay what are you like 16? Still sucking on your mommies tit? I guess so. Did we hurt your woobie??

Wow, you need a life. I mean you took the time to look up random info on someone. Thats stalkers status.

The thing is you cant take the flaming, that why you make such childish remarks. You lack the maturity and intelligence needed for a proper rebuttal.

Now you can approach this like an adult, or i will lock any and everything you post to let you know your not wanted here.

Levi
WOW!!! Give up now while you still can racesynergy.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Contributing Member

16x8.5 isnt too bad, whats the offset?
Old 04-10-2006, 05:22 PM

Originally posted by Helghast
Cliffnotes:

Racesynergy sucks ***.

Don't hate cause you're rocking weak *** rims with weak *** balloon tires with your weak *** S13 and your weak *** flaming skills.

We all kinda accepted the fact that your running weak *** rims (Hey, we all can't run x9 and x10)..but you went ahead and got all butthurtified..

FAILUREXZS!
weak *** rims? volk/rays gramlights weak *** rims? what size tires would you run? some 35 series, oh with the picture of your car in the sig. looks like you are still on stocks, sorry. i guess you dont know, ill move on....

it's just funny to hear people talk alot of **** when they have nothing to show!

stalker status? he has a link on his damn sig. my old car. get real! you were gonna get 17x9s +20 you never got them!? so that doesnt matter? staggered is gay? even your boyfriend Levi said he was running staggered fitment dumb ****! ban me i give a ****, mods talk **** but when people talk **** back they ban them, **** you! ban me. ouch

fast1one when you are done sucking Levi dicks come undue the zipper on my LEVI's and suck my dick! hurry lock it! lock this thread. if that hurt your feelings be a mod at nico.

you know what came on here to apologize for being a dick, nevermind that! first off people that start flaming when they dont have something better to show off are dip ****s. your car was weak and you couldnt handle what it takes to build a car so you sold it because oh you had to repair it, i wanted an s14 but bought a maxima, cry me a river brittany! ****ing ******s eat my ***!

do what you want, here's how it will go, you will respond and talk your **** then you will lock the thread and ban me so everyone will think you had last laugh! so do it and get back to dick sucking! oh yeah im 26 and yes still sucking your mommas *******!!! tell me you love me son
Old 04-10-2006, 07:03 PM

Quick Reply: my rims!!! my turn my turn