Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Ok I have a lot to share, check out my ride. PICS INSIDE

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 05:29 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Driftmonster
he asked for an OPINION, so I gave one.....

see you at the track......

Driftmonster
check it, while it is 100% TRUE that he asked for opinions and u gave him ur honest opinion, it was the way in which u did that is the problem, not the opinion itself. why don't u see that? is it not possible to dislike something or disagree with something without hateful and snide remarks?:
Originally posted by Driftmonster
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you are a ******! The Japanse style license plate screams homo! When you discover your own sense of style, start posting again! Until then I hope you realize That I would rather **** on your hood and front license plate than give you any kind of accolades!
i mean, correct me if i'm wrong, but was THAT called for? did he insult ur momma or something? what was the point of all that? it only makes U look like ***, not him. how about this:
Originally posted by Driftmonster; revised by Sil40_Mayhem
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I don't agree with the direction you're going with your car. I don't see the point of the Japanese license plate. I think that you are following trends instead of purposefully modifying your car. I prefer go before show.
wow, what do ya know? same message conveyed without any of the bullsh1t and unwarrented personal attacks. what the hell is so hard about that? i'm not "anti-Driftmonster" or anything like that. hell, ur a Marine and i served in the Marines, so automatically i thought u were cool. i'm not saying that ur wrong for having an opinion. u are entitled to that much. i'm just saying there are better ways to go about doing things.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
check it, while it is 100% TRUE that he asked for opinions and u gave him ur honest opinion, it was the way in which u did that is the problem, not the opinion itself. why don't u see that? is it not possible to dislike something or disagree with something without hateful and snide remarks?:i mean, correct me if i'm wrong, but was THAT called for? did he insult ur momma or something? what was the point of all that? it only makes U look like ***, not him. how about this:wow, what do ya know? same message conveyed without any of the bullsh1t and unwarrented personal attacks. what the hell is so hard about that? i'm not "anti-Driftmonster" or anything like that. hell, ur a Marine and i served in the Marines, so automatically i thought u were cool. i'm not saying that ur wrong for having an opinion. u are entitled to that much. i'm just saying there are better ways to go about doing things.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:59 AM

Whoa. i'm digging it all the way. Just paint the bumper man!
Old 02-13-2004, 03:53 PM

dude im hella digging the lights man real sexy, and the whole nismo sticker on the hood on the corner looks real clean
Old 02-14-2004, 01:17 AM
Contributing Member

awww booo.. i cant see any of the pics! you suck 8===D~ ~ ~

but from the sounds of it.. sounds good bro.. im jealous.. i hate you..

j/k

edit:
its prolly cuz im all late huh?
Old 02-18-2004, 02:38 PM

wow, dude that is the sexiest s14 i have ever seen.....::drools::
just needs to be ALL black now :-) good job man keep it up
Old 02-25-2004, 02:04 PM

Er, I think you should keep it unpainted. At least it's different than the thousand other 240s that people suddenly have wood for.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:14 PM

Wow., looks very nice... I like the stock s15 bumper w/ the lip... I wanted to know how did you wire up the head lights? I was looking at my s15 headlight connectors and s14 headlight wiring/connections... the only thing that was a direct connect was the high beam connector. I just wanted to know what "YOU and Others" did before i started cutting and splicing wires. Keep us posted on the good work! email me at mykeebpsi@aol.com if you have any info on the headlight wiring.! thanks.

Last edited by MykeCo; 03-01-2004 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-02-2004, 03:32 PM

Great job, cant wait to see it painted!
Old 03-11-2004, 04:15 PM

nice man
it looks dope

im going for looks first too. dont worry!

we dont need any speeding tickets cause with power im corrupt
Old 03-11-2004, 04:18 PM

Originally posted by GUNLINE
nice man
it looks dope

im going for looks first too. dont worry!

we dont need any speeding tickets cause with power im corrupt
hey with looks we pickin up gurls and driftmonster be pickin up squirls. i dont know it ryhmes ah ha ha
Old 03-11-2004, 06:05 PM

once it's painted i think it will look really nice although it looks nice already. I was just wondering how much it cost you to do the front end conversion?