S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Show and Shine (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/show-shine-4/)
-   -   Project Sky-VIA (RB25DET + S13 Silvia) (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/show-shine-4/project-sky-via-rb25det-s13-silvia-40419/)

TomTomTuning 02-04-2008 01:46 PM

7 month since this thread has been posted in.

So Just a re-cap... The Engine harness got fried when we connected a Power FC. It was a result of a bad wiring conversation that was done by someone who no longer is in business.. (go figure). I have a Harness on the way (Finally). So the car will be alive again next week.

* Install new harness

* Clean up the wiring after installing the harness.

* Fix a small oil leak from the left valve cover. (That should be pretty easy)

* Adjust TPS, Idle, then timing..

* Oil and spark plug change.

And then out for some test spin's. I know i had some clunking noises from the LSD, but i am not sure if it just needs broken in, or i might have to replace the diff. I already have another one. So thats easy.

If all goes well the car will be on the road ASAP.... It will still be garaged, but ill pull it out on the nice days.

I am going to leave the stock T3 on the car for the most of the year, so i can at least enjoy my car. But once fall comes around, the car will be put back in the garage.. Motor will be pulled out.. Disassembled, somethings changed. Engine bay cleaned up. And then put back in with a 35R, fuel upgraded and some sort of EMS.

The car with the stock turbo at about 14lbs should run Mid to high 12's.
My power band is going to be a little different since i have the larger plenum with with the stock turbo. And since i am going to rock the Stock ECU, i cant really tune it out. But we will see how the car is. I hope everything goes well.

energy0uth 02-04-2008 01:55 PM

sweet....good luck EVO's and 240's ftmfw!

94Boy 02-04-2008 03:24 PM

Dude that s13 is VERY nice. I will tell you this KEEP the stock body or I will kill you lol.

240SS 02-05-2008 10:01 PM

Very clean man. i though of getting those wheels. Although I like them a bit larger. Im thinking of going 18-19 stagger with a 9 and 10 inch combo.

HPF Chrisk 02-06-2008 07:32 AM

What intake are you using? Is it just a custom pipe conected to the maf?

BILLYhoang 02-15-2008 09:59 AM

nice ..... that motor looks all cozy and snuggled in there !

TomTomTuning 04-05-2008 05:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 240SS (Post 353936)
Very clean man. i though of getting those wheels. Although I like them a bit larger. Im thinking of going 18-19 stagger with a 9 and 10 inch combo.

I had some Staggered 18in Super Advans SA3R's a while ago. The 18 Work wheels where just to expensive plus tires are crazy expensive as well. But i'm happy with the 17's

Attachment 16403

Originally Posted by HPF Chrisk (Post 353961)
What intake are you using? Is it just a custom pipe conected to the maf?

Yea, just a old intake pipe i had laying around... MAF... Then MAF filter adapter... Theres a filter on it now.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Harness is back on the car, but i pulled some parts to get Powder coated. Ill have better pictures soon.

Biggamehit 04-05-2008 05:45 AM

looking good man..

94Boy 04-06-2008 05:55 AM

Man I like those wheels. Car looks very good.

shrimpscampi 05-04-2008 05:14 AM

Lookin' legit...good luck