Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Updizzle (yada yada yada)

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 04:45 PM

sound clip?
Old 01-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 240SS
Yes that is my engine bay. I actually take pride in what my work looks like. Also Body kits are not my style I never liked them so you wont see one on my car. The most my car will ever have is the factory skirts and maybe rear valence pieces.

Also I have KYB AGX Shocks with Sportline springs. All I need to do what I do. I never planned to drift its not my thing so I dont need 1500 dollar coilovers. Maybe I should take a picture of under the car... Or maybe my new roll cage going in... Or maybe the Suspension Technique front and rear sway bars... Or maybe my Nismo 2 way... Or Z32 brakes with Brembo Rotors (REAL not ebay like half your ****)... Or Megan Ajustable Rear Upper and Toe Control... Or Tien Tienson rods... Or Soon to have JIC front camber plates (currently on
the other S14 I own)... Or maybe my SSR Wheels 3 piece aluminum and I bet you wont find another set any time soon.... Or maybe my Nitto DR.... Ive got much better handling and driving setup than those 215 tires you and 1993 are running. Hell your trying to talk about my car 93 but you cant even keep your **** together, if you want I can get you a great deal on zip ties and hood pins to keep your **** from breaking. Is the only way you can be cool is have a car worth less than your coilovers? I just looked at your thread and lauphed. You try to talk **** about me when you have a piece of metal pop riveted to the roof LMAO!!! I know the sunroofs on S13 leak but holy **** that made me laugh so damn hard. One day Ill be just as cool as you with coil overs.... Cause you know your not cool unless your car looks like **** but has decent coilovers and is 12 shades of spray can white.

Also 2100 for mounting kit? Im sorry but thats border line robbery. If you just get someone to weld for you the mounts and crossmember mod might cost you $100 in materials.
i read like the first 4 sentences of this.

im not messing with him

your a real badass
Old 01-18-2008, 05:59 PM

haha idk why he even posted that? why?
Old 01-19-2008, 08:43 AM

i dont have a sound clip yet but i will try to get one. and what was he talking about s13 sunroofs leaking cause i dont know anyone whos leaks he removed his because hes like 12 feet tall and the sunroof hung down like 2 inches.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:30 AM

Where did you get the dual tips?
Old 01-19-2008, 11:59 AM
Contributing Member

go to pep boys. $25 a tip i think.

we need to go out and take some more pics jaron.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:21 PM

yeah both of them together were like 50 bucks and yeah we need to go take more pic and you need to stop beeing lazy and bring your car.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:46 PM
Contributing Member

yea, itll be awhile for the both of us i guess. I think my ps rack just took a **** on me. so i dont know how long mine will be down. and i understand yours is down as well. Mohammad Damnit
Old 01-19-2008, 08:35 PM

damn how did that happen and yeah ima look at mine tomorrow and see what the hell happened.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:59 PM

Yet again I posted that because of the comment I have stock suspension setup. Just showing what I had in response.

Also Im not trying to be a "bad ***" just not my style to have a junky looking car. Also this forum may be more geared to drifting which my car will do just fine but its not what Im into. I like to go fast so thats the way my car is setup.

But again I posted because of some people trying to call me out on what Ive done with my car.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:13 PM

ok dude well im just throwing this out there..someone correct me if im wrong, but there are a lot of people on this forum who have their cars slammed to the ground, stretched tires, and a stock KA or the people who live out of their cars have a motor swap and all the suspension goodies...but then they have no house lol. soooooo when you start saying stuff about how a car doesnt have a good paint job and how its stupid low or blah blah blah people are most likely going to turn on you.

soooo im trying to say this forum from my perspective is geared more towards lowered cars with different color body panels, or flat black etc.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:53 PM
Contributing Member

holy crap this thread turned to ****. i'm sorry to everyone who was involved in that. I don't understand why one person can rag on another for "doing x instead of y " etc. you guys need to chill out. 240ss really didn't start anything you guys just started taking it off topic

and i agree with you 240ss, your car is bad ***. I would rather have an ls1 swapped "stock" s14 with "stock suspension" than some ground scraper.

Last edited by silviaks2nr; 01-20-2008 at 05:56 PM.