Southeast FL, GA, SC, AL, LA, MS, TN

Nissan/Infiniti Meets (Miami-Dade)

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 04:58 PM

Nissan/Infiniti Meets (Miami-Dade)

Ok, most of the Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts probably think that the Nissan/Infiniti meets have died out. I've noticed recent numbers of the meets with less and less amounts of people (cars). Well, as the regulars have decided to spice is up a bit by having those meets on 1st and 3rd Fridays as usual but having an event for all of us to socialize and such. The meets generally start at 7PM to give time to other getting out of work at 5PM and enough time for any after hour fun.

Now as a group of Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts I hope to see a great number of people show up for the good time we should have in the future... the meets will be held at Tamiami Park as usual and the events will take place afterwards. We meet up at Tamiami and head out to another location as a group, the places would be Bird Bowl, Go-Carting (Where ever), Any Billiards, Any restaurants etc. Please guys lets make this big and successful. All are welcomed whether your from Dade or not, lets make this happen guys!

You can also go to www.floridastreetscene.com to see if any changes in events have been made if your willing to go to the meets. I will try to post the event changes here as well.