Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Make your 240sx/Silvia's handling better and stopping faster.

KYB shocks with hicas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 08:49 PM

KYB shocks with hicas?

I have a 91 240 with hicas and want to buy a set of KYB shocks for it, but all the ones for sale on ebay and other sites say "except hicas". What's different? where can I find some shocks FOR hicas?
Old 12-30-2005, 02:55 AM
Contributing Member

go to KYB's site.

then download the catalog and it will give you the part number.

then give that part number to a shop.

then you can have hicas shocks.

do a little more research to find out what hicas is.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:07 PM

i just swapped shocks with a friend with a non-hicas car and they fit fine
Old 12-31-2005, 02:14 AM
Contributing Member

^ gah the uneducated.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:09 PM

wow man "the uneducated" just cause your a mod doesnt mean your cool get a life and stop staying home on the internet and jerkin off you ***
Old 12-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Contributing Member

lmao...kids these days
Old 12-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by v8killa
wow man "the uneducated" just cause your a mod doesnt mean your cool get a life and stop staying home on the internet and jerkin off you ***

HAHAH omg you rock you win the Idiot Award the post you made about what you did is so wrong in every way shape or form.

You have no knowledge of these cars and im sure you have no knowledge on any car.

I'm sure my life is far superior to yours.

Im just wondering do you know what HICAS is or what it does? im sure you dont.

SELL YOUR CAR, YOU FAIL AT LIFE

Thanks for playing
Levi
Old 12-31-2005, 06:34 PM

What's up with the attitude there Levi? It seems every post I see from you is negative. 95% of people on this site are friendly and seem to offer their advice without the know it all attitude. You may know a lot, but you don't know everything. No one does. That's the whole idea of this site. If you have a question, you can ask and hopefully someone will know or have an opinion. You don't have to make people feel dumb because they aren't sure about something.

And as for opinions, they are just that. If we all had the same opinion, we would have the same car, same color, same motor same rims etc, etc. If you want to state your opinion and WHY you have this opinion, then feel free. IE I like the sr20det more than the rb20det BECAUSE... you don't need to have a condecending attitude. And say "Hicas sucks! It should be eliminated!" That's YOUR opinion. I have it in my car and like it. I'm not a drifter, so it doesn't bother me. Why does it suck???

We are all here because we love 240's, so why rag on each other? Pessimistic people bother me.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:51 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by mapleridge818
What's up with the attitude there Levi? It seems every post I see from you is negative. 95% of people on this site are friendly and seem to offer their advice without the know it all attitude.
It not negative, I just tell it like it is. Im blunt and to the point.

You may know a lot, but you don't know everything. No one does.
I never stated i know everything. You assumed that. I do help you just decided to skip those post, so you can think of me as some ***.

That's the whole idea of this site. If you have a question, you can ask and hopefully someone will know or have an opinion. You don't have to make people feel dumb because they aren't sure about something.
So by saying that a topic has been covered and they should use the search function, im making them feel dumb.. I dont see the connection.

And as for opinions, they are just that. If we all had the same opinion, we would have the same car, same color, same motor same rims etc, etc.
That pertains to what? We all have different opinions but if you opinion has no fact to it then its useless.

If you want to state your opinion and WHY you have this opinion, then feel free. IE I like the sr20det more than the rb20det BECAUSE... you don't need to have a condecending attitude. And say "Hicas sucks! It should be eliminated!" That's YOUR opinion. I have it in my car and like it. I'm not a drifter, so it doesn't bother me. Why does it suck???
Now that I have your permission to do so I shall. You obviously have not read enough of what I have posted. For the most part I post helpful information. If sometimes im lazy and do not want to write a 1000 word post on why something sucks.

Pessimistic people bother me.
So you bother yourself? Apparently so this whole post has been about how bad i am. Is that negativity coming from you? You assume alot and with that you FAIL. If I was really that bad, then why would they make me a moderator? I guess i am doing something right.

I do not sugar coat. There is no learning in that, just another way to have someone ask the same question 10 different times to get the same damn answers.

Levi
Old 01-01-2006, 12:59 PM

HAHAH omg you rock you win the Idiot Award the post you made about what you did is so wrong in every way shape or form.
You don't think that is negative?

You have no knowledge of these cars and im sure you have no knowledge on any car.
I just don't get why you have to be so harsh.

SELL YOUR CAR, YOU FAIL AT LIFE
I know there are people out there that might be a bit slow and do dumb things, but so what. Once upon a time even YOU didn't know a single thing about cars or 240s. Someone tought you. Instead of spending 5 minutes flaming someone, why not spend the 5 minutes explaining how it works? I know some people ask questions that have been asked 1000 times, so either tell them to search, tell them what they need to know, or just don't reply with anything at all. Why tell them, they failed at life?
I know you do help a lot of people. But why mock people that are trying to learn? If you explain it to them and they still argue, then maybe you can flame them

Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR

If your going to quote at least do it right.

Levi

Last edited by Levi SPL S14; 01-01-2006 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:00 PM

yea im a newbie into 240s but there is no reason to be a dick thanks for everyone who understands
Old 01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Contributing Member

I know there are people out there that might be a bit slow and do dumb things, but so what. Once upon a time even YOU didn't know a single thing about cars or 240s. Someone tought you. Instead of spending 5 minutes flaming someone, why not spend the 5 minutes explaining how it works? I know some people ask questions that have been asked 1000 times, so either tell them to search, tell them what they need to know, or just don't reply with anything at all. Why tell them, they failed at life?
I know you do help a lot of people. But why mock people that are trying to learn? If you explain it to them and they still argue, then maybe you can flame them

Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR
Okay.

Originally posted by v8killa
That is what set me off. You dont post WRONG information and let it fly.

It seems like you are telling me what i can and cant do. Hahah i laugh at that.
You like to bring up that fact that i was once a newb. Well that was a long time ago when i didnt even know what a forum was.

When i got my first 240, there was no one to teach me about the cars. I had to learn though trial and error.

Mr.V8killa there has posted the same 5 lug conversion question a few times and i gave him the same answer. I also show him a the 5 LUG THREAD that we have sticked at the freakin TOP. So if he cant figure it out then he should pick another hobby.

If you cant take the heat LEAVE. Why dont you kids get away from the computer, get a FSM and figure out how **** WORKS. Thats your problems you want spoon feeding. I dont stand for that. So either get used to me being here and being the way i am. Or leave.

Levi
Old 01-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Contributing Member

yeaa....this thread is pointless now...levi already answered the question posted on the very top so before you retaialte to levis last post just take the info and get yourself some shocks
Old 01-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Contributing Member

^ you still need to let me drive your car.

Done.