Turbo Motor Discussions about aftermarket turbo'd 240sx and Silvias.

3rd burned up walbro 255lph pump!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 03:19 PM

Angry 3rd burned up walbro 255lph pump!

wtf is going on!!! yeah im the guy with all the stupid weird sr20det probleme im about to blow this motor up just for the fun of it , or simply throw it in the dumpster! its by 3rd busted walbro and 300zx tt fuel pump , at least 5th fuel filter , wnd computer , stoped counting my maf , 2nd turbo gasket , not counting the other problemes , RANDOM motor dieing , for like 2 months my motor ran TOP SHAPE!!! i mean crazy top shape , no srt4 came close no stage 3 cobalt ss either , not even an midified sti , and one day my car started making all kinda weird things now ... i bypassed my fuel pump , could it be that the reason why i keep smoking my pumps are beacuse the always get 12v? imposible right? they are made to ... always get 12v right?? anyways , all im saying is taht im more then tired....

PLEASE help me cause no joke , im torching my stupid 240sx all of my 4 by the way , and im buying my self an other brand of car!! i had nothing but trouble with 240sx ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT!!! i need an #62 red top ecu , and a ignitor chip from the same car please , any price i dont give a **** ,

let me resume that , my car ran great for 2 months , then one day started pulling less , i figured it might be my sparplugs and my fuel filter , so i change them both , didnt so a thing only made it worst , then my walbro 255lph stops working , i buy an 300zx tt used but almost new fuekl pump , 2 weeks later , burns up...(i tested it by directly putting 12 on it , made big sparks and didnt do any sound only a a horible burn smelll so i figured i burn the motor ) so i said to hell with walbro and nissan im buying an holley , received my holley supra turbo fuel pump , holley made by walbro , dam! anyways , i install it , but it makes SICK NOISE a winging noise! i should record it and play it to you ...

so my car simply dosent reves past 4000rpm , well it does but PAINFULLY! from 3-4000rpm it goes like a charm up tp 4000 it kinda back fires , cuts , farts , all hells breaks loose in other words... and if i rev it on place , without moving in ... iddle in other words it rev up tp 8000rpm! , so its no maf , no ecu , no kick off , no rev limiter , i CANT be my fuel pump?

anyways PLEASE!! help me!! PLEASE! i dont have any suicide ideal but with this b!tch a$$ car im statinr to have , before that i had an ka24e sohc , STOCK i NEVER had any problemes , i did all kinda bad stuff rev it for at least 4 minuts to 6500 rpm , burned rubber like no tomorow , i gave hell to that car and the motor nore the electronics nore ANYTHING never broke , how come an sr20det , FROM MY POINT OF VUE THE BEST NISSAN MOTOR , i have that much trouble with it! by the way i live up here in quebec abitibi , VERY VERY cold .. minus 40 some times.. even saw minus 45...
Old 01-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Contributing Member

maybe you have **** in your gas tank and its clogging up the pump or something, i would maybe clean that out, check the injectors for good spray patters.

it shouldnt run worse after plugs n a filter, what plugs do u run? did u gap them?

maybe sure ur FPR is working correctly, check for blackness or a burnt up looking gas around it. Also search for blackness around the injector cushions to check for a good seal.

also you maybe want to trace your wiring to the fuel pump just to make sure

make sure the fuel pump fuse is good

make sure coilpacks and plugs are firing correctly
Old 01-09-2007, 04:31 AM

i bypaassed my fuel pump , i directly feed her with a 12v constant source. my wiriring to the back of the car was bad , i had to do that , did not gap the plugs bit u have brand new ngk sr20de coldedest plug possible... keep on helping me plz!
Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 AM

Dont go with crappy walbros. If you run them dry for even a second they are toast because of their design. Go denso or nismo.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Banned

Jessica Alba In **** Action Movie!
http://Jessica-Alba-In-****-Action-M...p?movie=276827
Old 02-19-2007, 07:13 PM

honestly, check out O2 sensor and CTS i had similar problems OEM nissan is the way to go for them not some junk from a parts store, fixed all my problems
Old 03-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Contributing Member

^ Damn you robot

My guess is this guy just killed himself or the car killed him. He should just get a Civic