Turbo Motor Discussions about aftermarket turbo'd 240sx and Silvias.

MAF and wireing problems hmm....

Old 05-14-2005, 07:22 AM

Question MAF and wireing problems hmm....

ok i have to say i got some good help on my last thred so i want to so thanks and ask some more questions when my friends ka24e was swaped out for a DE engine I think he didnt switch the wireing harness other than doing what i really dont want to do and riping the harnes out and geting a new one is there some way that i can splice into the existing 3 wires to make them work with a z32 maf. Ok Also i have a smaller turbo A/r 48 garrett M24 off of a 300zx tt that i want to put on the ka24de i know i need fuel management and im already buying a new 255lph fuel pump 550cc sr20 injectors a jdm FPR and a OBX 12 : 1 FMU does anyone know what i am missing? Where is a good place to start looking for internals and what do i need most . I plan making between350 and 450hp and at least 300fp tourque but this is my first turbo engine swap infact this is my first fuel injected adventure under the hood so ANY help tips links ect is greatly apreciated. THANKS and PEACE ...Flick it
Old 05-15-2005, 11:09 AM

well im not sure is the problem the kid was stupid and didnt know what he was getting into so im trying to take over and its getting hard to pull together. So is there a difference between the two harnesses that cannot work for the z32maf ? AND i decided on an EMS i think its gonna be the profec e-01 tell me what you think as far as other parts that i still need to get ill probably wait 2-4 weeks for the dam thing but the good side is that the 10.3 plug wires and JDM FPR will be here at the same time but ill be waiting longer fo the dam injectors and fuel pump. Does anyone know a good place in DE or Eastern MD to take this sputtering basket case? If i cant get it to even out with this EMS im gonna need some help because im pulling my hair out on this car because my sentra got hit by a stupid old lady and the ins. comp is totaling it so now i have what boil down to be two imobile nissans and a sentra with a rather nasty scar down the right so if anyone can help me with advice or past expierence im happy to hear it because re-rodding the engine in the "79 280zx Is my next project and i dont want to have to delay it anymore for the turboka 240 project