Upper Midwest IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO,OH, WI, SD, ND

TopNotch Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 01:16 PM

TopNotch Illinois

hey guys, i just took over topnotch illinois (chicago area) and i'm looking to get as many good cars in the club with as much variety as possible.

the car club was founded in l.a. a few years ago and has since expended to other nationwide chapters - including illinois. bryan (vtec killer on altimas.net) is now the president of the whole club.

the club is basically all about hanging out, getting to know other people with the same speed addiction as the rest of us (), getting discounts on group buys, etc. we get good prices through bryan's hookups, and bryan keeps his people's prices low by giving them constant business (all the topnotch chapters). also, it's beneficial to share local area contacts, as each of us might know of one or two different spots with good prices.

there are two levels of membership in the club, but the prerequisite to be in the lowest level is simply for your car not to be stock height and to look clean.

email topnotchillinois@hotmail.com if you're interested!

oh, and by the way, i'm building a 280z with a supercharged 350 engine... that thing's gonna show up at quite a few shows and tracks around the chicagoland area. it's also gonna be in the club so you know you're in good company right there!

Last edited by rEvVoMaNiAc; 09-23-2002 at 01:20 PM.