West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

#2 TunerTuesday 300+ expected ( FOLLOW THE RULES ) Dont Miss So-Cal

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 10:15 PM

Thumbs up #2 TunerTuesday 300+ expected ( FOLLOW THE RULES ) Dont Miss So-Cal

This is to everyone who attended Tuner Tuesdays
First off on the meet of 03/25 L.A.P.Ds finest had to Trip for no reason and kick everyone out and harass them

Now I called the owner of the business that gave me the OK to meet in this lot he said that he’s sorry “he thought it would be ok” But LAPD had another idea of our meet ( cant get anything ok’d by LAPD )

So im sorry to say Tuner Tuesday is cancelled Do to LAPD and Other little reasons
Ill tell you what didn’t help ( Ricers / Young High school kids showing off / and people just dicking around )

But we had a nice turnout minus the BAD APPLES nice cars I want to thank Honda-tech Supporters , Team Hybrid , Team Gen-x , Phaze 2 , High End , Autotransmute , Socal Civ, and many others that I left out and cant remember there names

Now as of future Meets/shows I will not be hosting any anytime soon until I get a spot on total Lock DOWN cause im sick of this happening and im SORRY for this happening but thank you all who came out and kept the scene alive and understand me when I say I couldn’t stop LAPD at that point I WILL HOST A MEET LATER ON MAYBE STARTING IN MID SUMMER

And I am recruiting Meet/Show junkies to help me host and keep the scene alive and smart ( security etc etc ) e-mail me @ insane_extreme_promoters@yahoo.com

So as I said sry and thank you if you have any question fill free to ask

Last edited by crazyblue; 03-26-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:18 PM

This is to everyone who attended Tuner Tuesdays
First off on the meet of 03/25 L.A.P.Ds finest had to Trip for no reason and kick everyone out and harass them

Now I called the owner of the business that gave me the OK to meet in this lot he said that he’s sorry “he thought it would be ok” But LAPD had another idea of our meet ( cant get anything ok’d by LAPD )

So im sorry to say Tuner Tuesday is cancelled Do to LAPD and Other little reasons
Ill tell you what didn’t help ( Ricers / Young High school kids showing off / and people just dicking around )

But we had a nice turnout minus the BAD APPLES nice cars I want to thank Honda-tech Supporters , Team Hybrid , Team Gen-x , Phaze 2 , High End , Autotransmute , Socal Civ, and many others that I left out and cant remember there names

Now as of future Meets/shows I will not be hosting any anytime soon until I get a spot on total Lock DOWN cause im sick of this happening and im SORRY for this happening but thank you all who came out and kept the scene alive and understand me when I say I couldn’t stop LAPD at that point I WILL HOST A MEET LATER ON MAYBE STARTING IN MID SUMMER

And I am recruiting Meet/Show junkies to help me host and keep the scene alive and smart ( security etc etc ) e-mail me @ insane_extreme_promoters@yahoo.com

So as I said sry and thank you if you have any question fill free to ask