West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

Any Drifters In SoCal, Antelope Valley Area?

Old 08-18-2007, 12:25 AM

Any Drifters In SoCal, Antelope Valley Area?

Hey. Just wondering if there is anyone around the SoCal AV area that actually drifts. Me and my friend go out quite a bit and we want to start going out with other people to have a little more fun. Unfortunately seems like all we can find are the super posers that say they are mad good and drift all the time, then never show, never answer calls, and are never seen again lol. So basically just looking for anyone that actually drifts around our area, which is Palmdale, Lancaster, Rosamond, Mojave, Cal City, Edwards and such. We're not the best, our cars aren't super hooked up, we just do it to have fun. We don't go to the canyons and stuff though. We just go around and find empty streets and nice corners and hit them up, I don't feel like dying in the canyons lol. So if anyone out there feels like they would like to join us one night jus hit up this forum, or pm me. Hope to meet some of you guys! Peace
Old 08-18-2007, 02:56 AM
Contributing Member

Socal? That's where all the ballers are, high power SR's and RB's galore. They're all too busy hitting up tracks to be in empty streets, events happen down there like once or twice a month or something. A lot of tracks down there that you should take advantage of