West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

san diego reppin 619-858

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 12:15 PM

san diegan

Hey locals! im a newb, just got a 93 240sx non SE, im gettin some stuff,

we should have a cruise/meet sometime, just cruise out east, or maybe out to Fiesta island or some other beach. Maybe sometime soon before real fall/winter show up.

also Im thinkin about goin to the drift show off in Del Mar, i forget the date, but its that 240 told me about it. so we could all meet up somewhere and cruise in together.

anybody in the SD area wanna help me put my clutch in? im waiting on my flywheel to come in the mail, but it should be here soon, my clutch is really starting to slip a lot, im afraid ill get stuck one of these days.

I dont have any pics yet, but im getting a camera today I hope, so ill get some posted, talk to me on aim an1nchoram1le

East County representin Team POS, El cajon, Alpine, and Pine Valley
Old 09-23-2003, 01:44 PM
Contributing Member

they moved it to irwindale(or something) speedway, its no longer in delmar
Old 09-23-2003, 03:30 PM

anyone want some fliers for Imoportfest or Extreme Auto Fest coming up?? ;D got plenty to spare ;p (like 300)
Old 09-23-2003, 04:07 PM

Hi All.

Not to try to suck members away from this place, but most of us 240's hang out at Zilvias.Net or FreshAlloy...

If you guys want to get together on Wednesday Night, AIM me ASAP. There's a weekly meet in Escondido, that I attend occasionally.

But in any case, here's some contact info for me.

If you're in the Mira Mesa/Miramar/La Jolla area, you've probably seen me around.

White S14a 5-Speed. I look stock on the outside (besides rims & tinted windows).

AIM: addicted2sp33d

I mainly hang around in the West-Coast Forum at Altimas.Net (I have an Altima too... I'm known as PT over there), but we try to organize track days every 2 months or so at least... and the new season is about to get started. We've got one coming up in October, so contact me and introduce yourself.

Cheers!
PT
Old 09-23-2003, 06:13 PM
Contributing Member

lets go meet somewhere!! im down.. someone wanna set tha date and time??
Old 09-23-2003, 08:34 PM

yeah lets meet. hopefully ill have my coupe running by then, sr arriving any day now........ someone set a date
Old 09-23-2003, 10:57 PM
Contributing Member

how bout a sunday afternoon/evening thing? end the week kinda fun.. then after.. we'll go cruise highland in natsty city!! (national city if youve never been)
Old 09-24-2003, 12:33 PM

ah finally some diego peoplez are showing up. set a date and time. i know some pretty nice drives up towards julian we used to go in my old club. anyways im probably gonna go to irwindale for drift showoff we should caravan for that.-dave
Old 09-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Contributing Member

septemer 26 this friday sound good?? heh.. cuz im off that night.. meet up like at mission beach.. uhmm.. parking lot by cane's.. you guys wanna meet thurr?? like around 4 or 5?? check out cars and go cruise somewhere afterwards??
Old 09-24-2003, 11:13 PM
Contributing Member

this friday sounds good, my friend wants to go up and show me the local mountianus areas...
Old 09-24-2003, 11:57 PM

i work friday cant make it . have fun
Old 09-25-2003, 12:06 AM

are any of you guys going to Extreme Autofest? If you go you will probably see me there. I'll be the one in the almost stock 97 240sx. Stop by and say hi, I'll be glad to answer any questions. I will be there with my club we are 7th Alliance.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:47 AM
Contributing Member

okay.. this sunday.. same place.. same time??
Old 09-25-2003, 07:18 AM
Contributing Member

okay.. this is it.. this sunday.. mission bay.. 'cane's' parkinglot around 04:00-05:00pm aights everyone!! whoever wants to go.. i'll meet you there.. imma be in a hella stock lookin 95 zenki thats silvia blue.. nyahaha!! hope you guys will make it out there~!! we go cruise after or do whatever.. payce~!
Old 09-25-2003, 11:21 AM

dang

the Friday afternoon meet was lookin good, then you changed it to sunday, I just got myself into doin some yardwork for some people, should only take a couple hours, but were gonna be startin around 4 or 5. So count me out for sunday. Im down for cruisin to the drift showoff, on the way down I wanna stop by the place in Torrance with the group buy for cf hoods. Im waiting for a price on a hood if I pick it up to decide if im gonna get one.

Me and a few friends might be meeting up at Fiesta Island one of these days, Id be happy to see some 240s backin me up. julian cruises would be cool after I put my new clutch in, I dont want to drive very much, I dont wanna get stuck somewhere and have to get towed home, Ill be puttin that in hopefully next week right now im waitin for my fidanza flywheel.

but yah im down for any cruises or meets, ill , im thinkin ill be draggin at the next race legal event at qualcomm, ill be drivin the 240 if ive got my clutch.

Me and a friend of mine went cruisin around nasty city yesterday after we got out of class... we saw a lot of Nissans and a pretty good amount of 240s.

Quick Reply: san diego reppin 619-858