Audio, Video and Security Stereos, Subs, In-Dash Tv's and alarms

Damn kids stole my sysytem!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 12:07 PM

Angry Damn kids stole my sysytem!!!

I swear I hate haters. My car was in the parking lot under security supervision and somebody stole my whole system!! They busted out the window and ripped everything out!! The estimate puts the damage at about $1500 bucks. Not only that but they didn't even have the decency to leave my cd's. Now $200 bucks in cd's are missing and I can't put those on the claim. The school says their not responsible and the security gaurd, who all he does is sleep and smoke, says he didn't see anything. Three of my friends have also had their stuff stolen and they can't do anything about it. Not only that, the insurance company says I have to pay a $500 deductable and they can only pay for what was stolen. For instance my friend just got a check and got all this other stuff for his car. We have the same insurance company but now they tell me I can only buy what was stolen. My friend got a new stereo, exhaust, rims, and wing with the insurance money; but for me they won't cut me a check, I can only buy back what was stolen and then they will pay me back for it. Pretty screwed since I wan't a security system instead of subs. This sucks!!!
Old 04-29-2004, 02:07 PM

damn punk kids! my friends system got stolen and only got paid back a fraction of what he paid for it. then 6 months later when he got new stuff his whole car got jacked and set on fire on the other side of the island.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:38 PM
Contributing Member

Some people are just dicks, sorry to hear that man
Old 04-30-2004, 03:20 AM

only if we could get rid of the dicks......
Old 05-07-2004, 11:29 AM

For Real, that suks about your friends car. I would kick some *** if I were him. Just got some cool news, if the insurance will pay for the system Circuit City is gonna hook me up with a brand new audiobahn system and pioneer face. It's like three times better than my old system. I'm going to build a custom box so nobody can get in it other than me and jennifer. Jennifer is the love of my life. we are getting married tomorow. Sorry guys that was jennifer typing that. Anywayz with the extra money I need to get a security system. I heard there is a new one that when it detects that somebody is in the car it will send a sound wave to blow their eardrums. Just don't use it on yourself.
Old 05-08-2004, 12:04 AM

I got two "Mini Piezo Sirens" that i'm going to install with the rest of my 2-way security system...i tested these things out with a 9 volt..and damn does the thing hurt like a mother...i got em for like 10 each shipped on ebay....they're from DEI supposedly
Old 05-10-2004, 06:45 PM

you might think about investing in lexan/speedglass. those punks wont be able to break your windows anymore and its lighter than glass, so there is a *tiny* bit of performance boost from the dropped weight as well

maybe even go as far as shaving your door handles and getting remote entry. looks cool too