Drifting Like to go sideways? Check this forum out.
View Poll Results: Would you like to participate in a central AL drift event?
Very Interested
100.00%
Might be Interested (Please explain)
0%
Not Interested
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Interest Poll - AL drift Event

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 11:09 PM

Interest Poll - AL drift Event

Hi guys my name is Holden and I am a Montgomery, AL resident. I have a plan in development to host a drift event in the Montgomery area. A lot of things still need to be worked out If I am to personally host an event but at the very least I can help pave the way for more experienced people to expand into our area. Not sure how many if any Alabama drivers are on this site but I want to cover all the bases and try to get word out on as many forums as possible.

Before I am willing to secure any venue I need to gauge interest for such an event so I can go about this seriously and while attracting drivers from neighboring regions is a possibility (and I encourage anyone interested to submit your vote) I really need to rely on other Alabama drivers for this poll.

Unfortunately for our state so far, every drift event that has been held has been nothing but a farce. Im lucky to have a handful of skilled drivers who are already interested in participating but I need more support if I am to go about securing a venue. I want this to be an event for everyone regardless of skill level to learn in a safe and fun environment where a set course would be established , this would NOT be a skid pad exercise. I estimate the event will take place sometime in the spring or early summer. It all depends on how quickly we can get the ball rolling before I will know more.

I have Polls going on various internet venues, And If i can get the ball rolling and get a decent amount of interested people by the end of next month I will see what I can do about securing a venue and determining cost. Please Submit your vote if you are interested (do not vote twice if you have voted on another site) and I will compile all results into one poll. Your vote really means a lot and will go a long way toward promoting this sports reputation and integrity in the region and above all help get kids off the streets.

Thanks, Holden.