Drifting Like to go sideways? Check this forum out.

What Airforce thinks about Drifting

Old 11-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Contributing Member

What Airforce thinks about Drifting

http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/s...d.php?t=360497
Old 11-03-2005, 10:30 PM

they dont talk about it that much eh?
Old 11-04-2005, 10:46 AM

damn the military is way too good at killing us to care if we wreck our cars.. PRIORITIE'S !!. FOCUS DUMBASSES
Old 11-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Contributing Member

lol, so they can go to war but not drift? Yeah who many soilders died drifting so far? How many died in battle? Its funny how they think they can control everything.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Contributing Member

Wow...that sucks...mixup of priorities indeed...
Old 11-04-2005, 11:01 PM

Originally posted by SxDrifstaar
they dont talk about it that much eh?
haha, dang, i FINALLY found out what the fuss was all about....I just din't let the image load up in the first place. instaed i just scrolled down and read the whole gay conversation about drag racing.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Contributing Member

they should stop talking and bomb the Honda Civics
Old 11-11-2005, 09:15 AM

i'm actually in the air force. the way the military looks at it is they spent a lot of money making us highly trained war fighting individuals. if we are going to die it's going to be while doing our job. if we die any other way then they lost a whole lot of money and that hurts you the tax paying citizen. do i agree with how the military controls every aspect of my life? NO. do i understand the need for the control? yes.

if you look into the UCMJ (uniform code of military justice), military law in other words, it actually says the only way we can have sex is missionary position. they do regulate what we do a lot.

and don't complain about the military not being "allowed" to drift. by them not drifting that means that soldier marine sailor or airman is still alive and you aren't being asked to take his or her place.

none of this is mentioning the underlining fact that this is an all voluntary military. that means every service member voluntarily signed a paper saying they would serve this country and that they would listen to the officers appointed over them. that means if an officer tells you not to drift then you can't drift. that means if an officer tells you to march your happy little a$$ into combat that's what you're going to do. you don't ask questions.

isn't drifting illegal anyways? last time i checked it's considered wreckless driving. so what's the difference between the cops telling you that you can't do it and the military telling me i can't do it?

Last edited by dak2007; 11-11-2005 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Contributing Member

When/If the draft gets reinstated we will see what people think then. If you want to join the air force/army/navy/etc. good for you. I would never sign up for something thats was going to take 4 years of my life that I would not have contorl over my actions.

Some people may need or want that but not me.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:00 AM

it's not about giving up control of my life. some of us actually want to protect and defend this country so that our families can be free. it might not be for you but you should thank a military member for joining so their isn't a draft or like in some countries were military service is manditory.

happy Veterans day
Old 11-11-2005, 12:11 PM

Maybe more people would be willing to serve if they didn't limit the LEGAL activities that you participate in OUTSIDE of work.

I am willing to work a job, I am not willing to sign over my freedom to protect the freedom of other people, that makes ZERO sense...
Old 11-11-2005, 01:43 PM

if it wasn't for the people willing to give up some freedoms you wouldn't even be able to say that. that is one of the most selfish things i have ever heard.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:10 PM

i'm with l2aine bomb those damn civics
Old 11-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Contributing Member

I'm not saying I'm not glad there are people who are willing to go, I have had friends go to the air force/marines/navy you name it. I can even understand why you have to sign a contract, first trouble and weak people would go packing.

If worst comes to worst send me an m4a1 and I'll fight the terrorist right in my backyard.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:46 AM

I think giving up some of your freedoms to help serve the community is admirable... doing so when the people telling you what to do are focused on making money and taking over the world... is foolish.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What Airforce thinks about Drifting