Headlights, Dash and Taillights Problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 02:50 PM

Headlights, Dash and Taillights Problems

This weekend I went to Houston, TX for a car meet and my way back I stoped at a abandoned parking lot and had a little fun with my car drifting. When it was all said and done we jumped back on the road and my girl that was driving in front of me told me that my right high beam was turned on, I had my regular headlights on at the same time. I tried to turned them off at the light switch but only my right headlight turned off leaving my right highbeam on and my left headlight also. We stoped at a gas station to check and see what had happened but I didnt see anything wrong at that time. So I disconnected the right highbeam and keept driving back home. About an hour before getting back into town my dashlights, fog lights, and back lights went out but like you other guys said my brake lights were still working. I tried turning on my dome light but it was working either. My radio was still working and left highbeam was woking also. Can I get help on this!!! Im going home tonight and check on the fuses and the light switch.