General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Apex Multichecker

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 01:59 PM

Apex Multichecker

Hey guys I ma looking for Apex Multichecker unit for some odd reason I can’t find where I can buy it if any body know can you please let me know thanks for all your help.

My 240 was hit in the back I am putting it back on the road very soon doing some modifications now so I really need this item.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:26 PM

what exactly is it if you dont mind me asking? and chances are its on ebay. just a guess tho. everything else is.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:36 AM

what about if it is not on ebay then what?
Old 11-06-2006, 07:09 AM
Contributing Member

search all the used sections in the forums, u cant find it because they dont make it anymore..
Old 11-06-2006, 10:19 AM

do they have anyting like it or better?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Contributing Member

lol what does it do? ive never read anything on it.. im sure they do though, usually when something is stopped in production its because something else better is available
Old 11-06-2006, 11:13 AM

* Monitors all various aspects of NISSAN vehicles using the diagnostic signal.
* The Multi-Checker is a valuable diagnostic tool designed for most NISSAN fuel injected automobiles. The unit monitors and displays a wealth of information and is unmatched by any other similar diagnostic meter on the market today.
* The unit displays vehicle speed and engine RPM both in real-time and peak hold modes. Injector pulse duty is displayed in percentages with a peak hold mode. The airflow percentage, ignition timing, horsepower display, torque display, and air-fuel ratio display add to its impressive list of functions.
* The unit can also alert the driver to recommended up-shifting points and will sound an alarm as the air flow meter or injectors reach maximum capacity. A large, easy-to-read display clearly shows all functions and is back-lit in orange for easy nighttime visibility. The display can also be set to a bar graph mode for quick and efficient monitoring.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:51 PM

i want one
Old 11-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Contributing Member

sounds nice...

well it may not be everything but the greddy informeter displays a large variety of info..

Designed with a compact plug and play color LCD display, the Informeter allows you to monitor, set warning points and datalog your vehicles performance though it's own OBD sensors. Select through important signals like Speed, Tach, Temps, Air Flow, Voltage, etc. (up to 25 channels), to monitor. The easy to use navigation menu allows you to select between various screens and displays: Digital, Analog or Bar Graph and 2ch, 3ch, or 6ch screens. You can also set warning points and pre-warning points, which will alert you with audible and visual highlights of important readings. Datalog up to 6 channels of data, and replay them. This is great for tuning. In addition to being functional the Informeter is also infinitely fashionable. Seamless changes in backlighting color, GReddy signature wall papers and colored backgrounds, along with a clear bezel to install colored face plates or even custom face plates, offer a endless options to match any vehicles interior. And to aid in mounting the unit can flip the display 180 degrees to free even more options. The GReddy Informeter is a key tool for all; beginners to pro tuners.

duno if u know about it or not, but it can be had for around $300

also the i-moni..but it doesnt has as many features..