General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

I'm a new 240 owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2002, 10:47 PM

Originally posted by Jay C. Sagano

hi James, I couldn't make it to your "mile square park meeting"...Sorry !!! I was busy setting up with my new company place and makin web site pages.(abflug-usa.com) 50% done, so don't log on it yet !!!. ANyways, my S13 finally gettin SR20DET and power clutch. I got my abflug body kit and wing from Japan.
Should I put 19s or 18s?????what you guys think??? I'm using them for SHOW not for drifting..... Talk to you guys later... JAY

OH, I do have few hook ups with interior upholstery /design and body shop. But there are all here in Orange County. Let me know....
thats cool.. yea just give me a call about the interior places.. and then i should be up in your area like in the next week or two.. so do you think i can get your number so i can like check out your car.. i really wanna see it!.. just like email it to me or something.. my email address is kewlguy@clubi.net

-james
Old 07-02-2002, 11:02 AM

Originally posted by SagaS14

thats cool.. yea just give me a call about the interior places.. and then i should be up in your area like in the next week or two.. so do you think i can get your number so i can like check out your car.. i really wanna see it!.. just like email it to me or something.. my email address is kewlguy@clubi.net

-james
Hi James, thank you for you reply. Here's my work number, 714-738-3015. You can always email directly to my personal email address.....cantch@aol.com. Check out my other toys as well.......hometown.aol.com/cantch.....let me know how you like it!!
Are you guys planning to go to Hot Import Night shows in July 13th?? It'll be nice if we all can roll together. Laterz JAY
Old 07-03-2002, 01:56 AM

Originally posted by Jay C. Sagano

Hi James, thank you for you reply. Here's my work number, 714-738-3015. You can always email directly to my personal email address.....cantch@aol.com. Check out my other toys as well.......hometown.aol.com/cantch.....let me know how you like it!!
Are you guys planning to go to Hot Import Night shows in July 13th?? It'll be nice if we all can roll together. Laterz JAY
i want to go to HIN, but im not sure yet what my work schedule is... but hopefully i can go. or if you have any jobs available id like to have a new job!.. hehe hopefully though i can go and it would be cool if we could go and check out the scene. ill give you a call and let you know.. and yea.. your toys rule.. damn if I could only have one of em.. hah

-james
Old 07-03-2002, 10:54 AM

Originally posted by SagaS14

i want to go to HIN, but im not sure yet what my work schedule is... but hopefully i can go. or if you have any jobs available id like to have a new job!.. hehe hopefully though i can go and it would be cool if we could go and check out the scene. ill give you a call and let you know.. and yea.. your toys rule.. damn if I could only have one of em.. hah

-james
Hi James, once you find out that you can go to HIN for sure, call me anytime. We'll definitely roll up together. This offer is for you and all of your 240club !!! ...... I'll have our company's shirts (Abflug-USA) ready by this week. So if you want em, I'll give you with my cost !!! It's nice...black 'golf style' shirt with white lettering. Talk to you later...JAY
Old 09-03-2003, 11:38 PM
Contributing Member

Jay... Jay... Jay... haha wassup man its Sunny!
U didnt tell me ur on club 240.... and yea I saw ur reply to my post.... but u already know by now wut happened... well, I'll give u a call tomorrow about my order... laterz
Old 09-04-2003, 12:29 PM

Thumbs up

No problem Nismo knight !!! I'm sorry to hear about your friends' situation up there !!! Hope everything works out !!!
Anyways, hit me up later

J