General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Possibly found myself an S13!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by ryguy
I heard a lot of that was wrong or over-stated. The owner of NICO did a huge thing about the convertible.
Oh let me guess Greg..... Also owner of BRM.......I'm not going to say anything to degrade him because I really like the guy. But alot of the opinion is biased, his main goal is consumer sales, NICO is one huge advertisement. Greg won't even let me use my club240 sig in NICO. The admin and MODS at ZILVIA don't give a shiat...
He's just into ratings, and biased consumer views.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 07-08-2007 at 10:27 AM.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240
...They look like they belong on a body dropped Mitsubishi Mighty Max with some mexicans ridning in the bed. Just my opinion.

Kevin watch the racial comments. We know your joking around the admin might take that comment seriously.....
Old 07-08-2007, 11:37 AM

j-rod that statment proves that u are either easily amused or just plain retarded...

yes i am bashara beats...u want some beats mayn?
Old 07-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by BigVinnie
Kevin watch the racial comments. We know your joking around the admin might take that comment seriously.....
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME KEVIN??

Seriously, since when did this happen? Last I knew, nobody knew my name here, and even fewer called me by a name completely contrary to that on my birth certificate lol. Its Corey, mang.

Anyway, how is Mexicans a racial comment? Now if I had said something like beaners, etc. then I would totally understand. Would it be better if I said 'Hispanics' instead of 'Mexicans'?

Oh wait, lol. Its in my pixelcar thing. No Kevin did the base, I just modified the car, chopped the top, etc.

Last edited by LA_phantom_240; 07-08-2007 at 01:27 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Contributing Member

your sig say's Kevin on it and your comment may be offensive to other people on the forums and its racial because it targets a specific country so please no racial
comments lets try to keep the peace
Old 07-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Contributing Member

haha, i just thought it was funny. he came outa no where and was like" your wheels are god awful" lmao.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME KEVIN??
Oh wait, lol. Its in my pixelcar thing. No Kevin did the base, I just modified the car, chopped the top, etc.
LOL funny........ Anyway Corey watch the language. We have many Latino's in the forum that might consider you a bigot and a racist with comments like that...Theres no need for you to get a bad rep from people here. We all like ya so lets keep the peace..
Old 07-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by BigVinnie
LOL funny........ Anyway Corey watch the language. We have many Latino's in the forum that might consider you a bigot and a racist with comments like that...Theres no need for you to get a bad rep from people here. We all like ya so lets keep the peace..
Well... the forums sure have changed. In any case, if I offended anyone, I apologize.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Contributing Member

ok lets get back on topic lol! go get that Vert its sex on wheels
Old 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by battosaii930
ok lets get back on topic lol! go get that Vert its sex on wheels
I know

I called the owner up today, and her husband said it had no leaks or anything mechanically wrong with it, just interior stuff, i.e. needs pw switch, couple small seat rips, etc. he said he doesn't know how well the A/C works, but last he drove it a year or so ago it worked. And its a 93
Old 07-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Contributing Member

i may have some s14 seats for sale
Old 07-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Contributing Member

frik, evertime someone wants to sell s14 seats im broke. meh, oh well. but yea good luck with the vert.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Contributing Member

YAY! Im going to go test drive the car today. Wish me luck!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:25 AM

Good luck and LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Contributing Member

Okay, so the guy told me on the phone that he thinks that the driver's font caliper is dragging. So I show up there, and he hands me the keys and the first thing I notice is an alarm remote. It works (+5 points)! So I open her up, and try to figure out how the hell to get the top open. My buddy (we call him joo) pointed out the latches on the top. It opens and closes fine (+10 points)! Took me a while to figure out how to get the rear windows up though. The windows work (+5 points). So I turn the car on, and check the coolant and it looks fine, but needs a reservoir (Fastback parts car anyone?). So I pop open the trunk, and it is Le Tiny (-5 points). The guy tells me the brake lights don't work, so I have joo push the pedal. Sure enough, they dont work. I look on the floorboard for the telltale black plastic pieces, and sure enough, the piece of plastic that works the brake light switch is broken. So I figure that the fuse has been removed to keep them from draining the battery. The exterior is very nice. I could tell by the color under the hood that it was once white, but is now this color

Theres a couple rock chips on the front dam and the headlight covers.

So me and Joo take a test drive. The front brakes are worn. In fact, I think theyre griding on the driver's side, coherent to what the guy told me. So we take er out. She's much more sluggish than my fastback, but the vert is god knows how many pounds heavier. The tranny seems to shift fine, as far as I can tell, but it takes a little more pedal movement than I would have thought to get it to downshift. Once it gets into 3rd or 4th gear, unless you press the pedal down just a bit more, it loses just a little speed. Could be that it hasn't been tuned up in a few years, could be the brake dragging. Ride quality was nice compared to my fastback's Tein S-Tech spring and GR-2 combo did.

The interior is alright. It needs a driver's power window switch, and the switch for the rear windows could use a replace as well. The dash has a crack above the gauge panel, pretty typical.

Quick Reply: Possibly found myself an S13!