Group Buy / Specials Classifieds Look here for group buys set by our verified vendors!

jdm motors group buy for very cheap sr20dets

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 07:49 PM

Thumbs up jdm motors group buy for very cheap sr20dets

gather about 4-5 of your friends including your self i can give you guys a awsome deal on these sr20dets motors talkin about bomb *** deals also i can get other stuff too like turbo upgrades and other accessories email me at www.sales@enigmaperformance.com
Old 08-13-2003, 08:30 PM
Contributing Member

i hate to be a >>> kind of person.
but i'm a little suspicious
out of the blue you want to sell us some engines?
where is the information we'd want to see on your webpage?
dont get me wrong i'd love a radical deal on an SR but........

you leave way too many questions to be asked
price?
shipping?
handling?
and most of all

QUALITY

sorry man...come correct next time
Old 08-13-2003, 09:54 PM
Contributing Member

Its true..u didnt come off correctly. Just a heads up
Old 08-14-2003, 01:05 AM

sorry but our web site is currently still uder massive construction but you guys can be kind to email me or call me for prices not just jumping in and claiming bad things about people and not have the facts to back it up obviously we are a legit company and it be a waste of my time to bs with you guys about immature thoughts
i am here to make good bussiness and relation to others i am not here to put others down and talk bad about any one
but thank you for your opinion feel free to call me or email i am more than happy to help you guys

thank you
enigma
Old 08-14-2003, 08:56 AM

Arrow Not my place

This one goes out for you peeps.. If it's to good to be true. it most likely is.... Watch yourselfs to much fraud these days....
Not to come off that way enigma but schemes are all to often these days and like they said you didn't come off right..
Lata Allll hey it isn't my place but if it's posted it's anyones game....
Old 08-14-2003, 09:17 AM
Contributing Member

BTW just a heads up...Try using a CC when u Want to buy a front clip from someone...Its a bit more safe
Old 08-14-2003, 10:19 AM
Contributing Member

enigma <-
don't take it the wrong way. if you go back and re-read the posts, you will see that no one make any negative claims about you or your company. all that was said was that the presentation could use a lil more polish. i might be blind (dayum cataracts... where's my 'medicine'? ), but i didn't see a single person call u a crook. and please understand, there has been a recent rash of rip-off artists prowling message boards claiming to have the hook up, and then ganking members outta hard earned dough. again, i urge u to read the posts again and see that the members here are simply being cautious(sp?). if ur legit and u know it, then don't worry about it. i'm sure any good businessperson would realize that it is always up to the company to prove itself, not the customer (especially when making purchases online AND when these purchases are of foreign motors thousands and thousands of miles away). if people are requesting proof of legitimacy, amuse them. what would u have to lose by proving that ur company is the real deal? so, no hard feelings?
Old 08-14-2003, 11:04 AM

How about you start out by telling us the name of this wonderful company.
Old 08-14-2003, 11:17 AM

Yeah...I have to agree with everyone else, what is the company name? Any pictures of these engines? Are they in stock or have to be ordered? Prices? Sorry about all of the questions...but I can almost promise that a couple of people on here will respect all these answers and may even order from you...myself included.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Contributing Member

I think after seeing what people are goin through with night, this guy'll have to post pics and compression test results of each engine and offer a warranty for anyone to buy...
Old 08-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Contributing Member

seriously, enigma (or any other motor/front clip vendors out there) check out the following sites:

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.com
http://www.az**********
http://www.240sxforums.com

just cruise them a little (along with this one) and look at the horror stories. i think u'll find that the skepticism is well justified. again, nothing personal, but there aren't very many folks here that are so well off that the potential of getting taken for upwards of 2.5 g's is not a big concern. because of a few dishonest people, the online marketplace isn't as trustworthy as it was in times past...
Old 08-14-2003, 02:23 PM

yeah i know it hard to trust alot of companys these days but
you guys just give me a call for any question or just email me i will be more than happy to help you guys the web site will be working soon thanks any for the opinion

thanks
nam at enigma performance
Old 08-14-2003, 08:04 PM

I think everyone wants to see what you can do...and not have to call or email you. Why not post some prices up here?