Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

240 kid gets pwned on clubsi!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 01:37 AM

Originally posted by purduinasi
Look at my registration date..... i did NOT register just to show this and start ****. I've been browsing for a while, and then when i came accross the thread on clubsi, i thought it was the most histarical thing ever, so i decided to share. If you dont like it, then fine. If you did enjoy it, i'm glad.
For christ sake, you have just reached an all time low out of anyone I have seen online as far as stupidity goes, reread my post, I didn't say thats why you joined, I even made it a point so no one gets all offended.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:48 AM

The 240 guy on clubsi is a jackass...gives 240 drivers a bad name...I dont understand why people hate on Honda's so much. I can understand if its totally crazy looking and you cant tell what it is then it may be a little lame but give credit where credit is due sometimes....like purduinasi, i think your civic is clean as hell and looks good, dont understand why theres so much inter-car-manufacturer hate..
Old 05-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Contributing Member

Yeha stop the hatred. This is how pac and biggie got killed,

This 240 guy is a jerk off who happens to own a 240. Its funny how they tracked him down so easy and how you can find anything on the net. Search for yourself one day and you might be scared at what comes up.

Any way honda sould a lot of civics so the percent of riced out crappy ones is higher then clean, nicly done ones, but that is happening to our car now. Just imagine if f&f3 is about drifting!
Old 05-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Nismo241
Maybe nothing wrong with it, but it's pretty pathetic IF thats why they came here, that means not only are they that pathetic to take the time to register to the site to post info little to no one cares about, but it also means they are just here to start ****, which is wrong.

Now for the people who tend to be thick headed or just plain tarded, I'm not claiming thats why they are here, I'm offering an inference on a hypathetical situation.
From what I can tell, he wasn't here to start ****. Was I offended by him posting what he did? No, I'm not. In fact I'm glad because it's a reality check to other 240 drivers that there are stupid 240 owners out there that do ruin our reputation much ike ricers ruin the reputation for Honda drivers.

For christ sake, you have just reached an all time low out of anyone I have seen online as far as stupidity goes, reread my post, I didn't say thats why you joined, I even made it a point so no one gets all offended.
How is he reaching an all time low? He's just defending himself in case anyone does think he came to this board to start crap or anything. Whatever man, purduinasi, nice post, hahaha. That's some sick ownage.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:01 PM

240 > all

...pwnt...

FFXI > WoW

and civics are great cars I just happen to like 240 better. Lets all calm down, get along, and make fun of the tard who got pwnt as we were supposed to do to begin with
Old 05-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Contributing Member

lol..that was a funny thread..but that was mean
Old 05-07-2005, 07:38 PM

Originally posted by ArticDragon
From what I can tell, he wasn't here to start ****. Was I offended by him posting what he did? No, I'm not. In fact I'm glad because it's a reality check to other 240 drivers that there are stupid 240 owners out there that do ruin our reputation much ike ricers ruin the reputation for Honda drivers.

How is he reaching an all time low? He's just defending himself in case anyone does think he came to this board to start crap or anything. Whatever man, purduinasi, nice post, hahaha. That's some sick ownage.
He's reaching an all time low because he quoted what I had said, and seemed to have missed the part where I said "Now for the people who tend to be thick headed or just plain tarded, I'm not claiming thats why they are here, I'm offering an inference on a hypathetical situation. "

I never claimed thats why they were here nor did I imply it. I actually happened to notice his registration date long before it was brought up. Some may think it's funny others don't, I feel it's stupid, you don't, awesome, move on.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:37 PM

He's reaching an all time low because he quoted what I had said, and seemed to have missed the part where I said "Now for the people who tend to be thick headed or just plain tarded, I'm not claiming thats why they are here, I'm offering an inference on a hypathetical situation. "

I never claimed thats why they were here nor did I imply it. I actually happened to notice his registration date long before it was brought up. Some may think it's funny others don't, I feel it's stupid, you don't, awesome, move on.
Please remove the stick from your ***. Clubsi is not a honda board, did you even read the thread? Maybe 10% of the people on the board own a honda, **** prolly more nissan guys on there.

The kid is a dip****, they owned him, its funny, get over your e-coolguy thing, and uhhh, i love you.

<3 kisses
Old 05-07-2005, 10:56 PM

Originally posted by Emopunk96
Please remove the stick from your ***. Clubsi is not a honda board, did you even read the thread? Maybe 10% of the people on the board own a honda, **** prolly more nissan guys on there.

The kid is a dip****, they owned him, its funny, get over your e-coolguy thing, and uhhh, i love you.

<3 kisses
Smarten the **** up, when did I once bag on a honda? I love hondas honestly, when I still had my 240 I was planning a trade for a GSR swapped EG hatch. I also happen to think that purduinasi has a sick *** SI. I think "pwning" someone online is just stupid. Thats what my whole point in this thread was but people like yourself put words in my mouth and go off on some tangent that makes sense only to yourself.

Love you too
Old 05-08-2005, 01:22 AM

Smarten the **** up, when did I once bag on a honda? I love hondas honestly, when I still had my 240 I was planning a trade for a GSR swapped EG hatch. I also happen to think that purduinasi has a sick *** SI. I think "pwning" someone online is just stupid. Thats what my whole point in this thread was but people like yourself put words in my mouth and go off on some tangent that makes sense only to yourself.

Love you too
Haha, tis all may be true...ahh I get really bored at work

cheers
-nick
Old 05-08-2005, 02:12 AM
Contributing Member

Time to spread this thread to other places, lol.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Contributing Member

there are jokes/ actions that some people find funny or amusing. Others beg to differ.
TO EACH HIS OWN!

move on

NEXT!!!!