Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

2f2f question

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 11:00 AM

First, to answer the thread, maybe the Skyline has changed to MPH meter in place for the stock KMH. I didn't really recall the measuring unit on the meter from the movie so I donno if I'm wrong.

I won't say I hate F&F. But ricey stuff sure makes me feel not right, unless you're going for show.

I saw a Malibu with body kit, bench wing, and big fat chrome 19s (I noticed no one mentioned this, so I guess I'll throw it out.) See how that guy lauches hard from stop and you'll swear either he's got a very nice LSD or the 19s are just darn too heavy 'coz there's no tire chirping at all. And with stock muffler I bet he's got HUGE power, haha.

Just don't tell me stock muffler is the next trend for show cars.
Old 11-19-2003, 06:31 AM

ur right...
Old 11-26-2003, 03:35 AM

i read my friend's sport compact magazine and they had articles about the cars in 2f2f. strangely, among the supra, skyline, evo, rx-7, s2000, and muscle car (i forgot which one) they tested, the pink s2000 was the quickest. All the other cars actually had slower acceleration than stock. It was probably from the 19 inch chrome wheels and fake NOS bottles and the gigantic 12-inch tachs.

but the best part of that issue were the articles on this nice 180sx and a Toyota Chaser