Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Bill O'Reilly

Old 05-19-2007, 10:05 PM

Bill O'Reilly

I'm not going to say anything, because I don't want to steer the comments and posts.

This WILL be used in the research for the next Night Majik Radio show as this has become a popular topic of discussion in mine and approximately 67 percent of WNMRs listeners.

Night Majik Radio is not FCC Regulated, so feel free to say EXACTLY what is on your mind.

Please do not, bash on other peoples ideas or flame someone for what they have said. A controlled and calm debate or even a slightly heated debate is acceptable, but I would like for us to keep things like name calling of other members to a minimum.

But yeah, just hearing the name, tell me what you think, the person, the name, The O'Reilly Factor, Fox News, anything, just go off on whatever tangents you feel are necessary and important to the subject manner. Just lets stay on topic.

Thank you,
David Adams
Night Majik Radio--WNMR--
Old 05-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Contributing Member

I agree with a lot of his arguments, but personally dont like him. I agree with his anti-Rosie O'Donnell montra and what he says about the Red Cross's fundraising, and I agree with his support of Anne Coulter but sometimes he just makes me think "WTF." I am a moderate Republican, but I think he goes over the edge sometimes, especially when he's wrong. I also have a higher opinion of Fox News than most people. I think Fox News is a little slanted to the Right, but I think for every bit Fox News is slanted to the right every other network is slanted 10x as much to the Left.
Joe Scarborough is my man. Bill O'Reiley, not so much.
Edit: I also agree with what he has to say about Guantanamo Bay. To an Extent

Last edited by ryguy; 05-19-2007 at 10:28 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by ryguy
I agree with a lot of his arguments, but personally dont like him. I agree with his anti-Rosie O'Donnell montra and what he says about the Red Cross's fundraising, and I agree with his support of Anne Coulter but sometimes he just makes me think "WTF." I am a moderate Republican, but I think he goes over the edge sometimes, especially when he's wrong. I also have a higher opinion of Fox News than most people. I think Fox News is a little slanted to the Right, but I think for every bit Fox News is slanted to the right every other network is slanted 10x as much to the Left.
Joe Scarborough is my man. Bill O'Reiley, not so much.
Edit: I also agree with what he has to say about Guantanamo Bay. To an Extent
You're going to hate me because I'm going to seem like I'm interviewing you for the radio show, but . . .

Care to elaborate . . .and if asked would you mind being a phone guest on the Night Majik Radio show? Also is it alright if I share your opinions on our show?

-Dave
Old 05-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Contributing Member

I don't care if you share my opinions.... but I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough to be a phone guest. I don't watch his show very often, I only really know about him because of his controversies.
--The Red Cross thing I was referring to is when, after 9-11, it was found out that the Red Cross was using donations for 9-11 victims improperly (using the funds to pay Red Cross employees and building new Red Cross administration buildings, etc.) and O'Reilly bashed the Red Cross for that. People were saying he was an idiot for bashing the Red Cross, but I agree with him that that money should have gone directly to 9-11 aid. Because of this I only donate to the Salvation Army.
--This is probably going to anger some of you out there but I agree with Bill O'Reilly in his defense of Anne Coulter. She said that some of the women who were widowed in the World Trade Center attacks were just attention ****** who were using their husband's deaths to get attention, money, etc. and I couldn't agree more. O'Reilly was really put on the spot here because, along with Coulter, they looked like un-sympathetic monsters, except for the one fact that everybody seemed to overlook- the fact that they were both completely right. People seemed to think that just because they were widows of 9-11, that they were somehow automatically angels. Anybody who listened to these women talk shold know that they were only looking for attention and were exploiting their husbands' deaths. But, in this age of Political Correctness, nobody should be able to attack these poor victims, right?
--The Rosie O'Donnell thing speaks for itself. She is a dumb, arrogant woman who thinks she is more important than she really is. The whole Clay Aiken thing just goes to show how arrogant she really is.
--Sometimes O'Reilly gets a bad rap for saying what everybody is thinking. Sometimes he just needs to bite his tongue though, for the sake of the Republicans.

Last edited by ryguy; 05-20-2007 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Contributing Member

Can we say **** on it?
Old 05-20-2007, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by RuizXIII
Can we say **** on it?
You obviously don't know Night Majik Radio, as I mentioned in the first post, we're totally non FCC-Regulated so that means the 1st Amendment Holds True

-Dave
Old 05-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Contributing Member

so we can say **** on it?
Old 05-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Contributing Member

Why Bill O'Reilly anyways?
Old 05-20-2007, 12:59 PM

Very long story that I'd rather explain on the radio station.

-Dave
Old 05-20-2007, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by RuizXIII
so we can say **** on it?

grrrrrrrrrr

LOL!

Yes you can say **** on it!!
Old 05-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Contributing Member

well **** it then
Old 05-30-2007, 12:40 PM

when i hear/read his name i think baby eater. i dunno. i hate that guy. i guess i should be care of what i write. even though i'm a US citizen he may try to deport me back to the homeland.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Contributing Member

yea for some reason i just cant stand the guy i cant really think of a reason but the just gets on my nerves so **** him