Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

Save $10 on your Sprint PCS Bill Every Month!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 06:36 PM

Save $10 on your Sprint PCS Bill Every Month!!

Hey guys, wanna save $10 extra bucks off your sprint bill every month? I can help. My brother in law has a cell phone shop and does lots of contracts, so i can help out members of sprintusers. Im selling $20 discounts on your bill via the referral program for $10. So basically, you pay me $10, and i'll have $20 taken off of your sprint bill....hence you save $10 bucks. This can be done once a month. If interested, pm me or email me at Zeeshan08@yahoo.com.

Now heres how this works, basically, with sprint, if you refer someone, you get $20 off your bill, and the person you refer gets $10 off of theirs. I have some phone numbers of people who have new contracts, and i can post them on your account as referals so you get the discount.

This does work, ive been doing it every month for the last 4 months for my fiance and myself. Very rarely sprint is slow and it takes a few weeks for it to kick in, but sometimes the discount will post within hours.

Thanks!
Zeeshan
Old 05-17-2004, 07:28 PM

sounds kinda shady?
Old 05-17-2004, 07:38 PM

its not, dont worry. this is completely legit, and quite common. im sure someone on these boards has done it before.

go to sprintpcs.com and look up the referral program...basically for $10 bucks what im doing is giving you a number (or putting the referral in for you if you want) to post a referral, like as if you referred someone to sprint. sprint pays you 20 bucks in sprint credit on your bill for every person you refer, every month.

You pay me $10, and i'll get $20 taken of that months bill...like if you paid me today, i would post it, and your bill should be $20 less (it will show as "referral credit" on your bill) within a few days.

or i can just provide you the new customers phone number, and all you have to do is dial #ref on your sprint phone and follow the automated prompt.