Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

coolest/weirdest thing u've ever seen

Old 12-27-2002, 09:06 PM
Contributing Member

coolest/weirdest thing u've ever seen

when i was living in austin i was drinking on my apt balcony, and this chick and this guy walked out of this party across the way and she was yelling at him 'cause he had slept with some other chick while they were dating. i thought i was going to have to call the cops 'cause she was hitting him and i seriously thought that the guy was going to smack her back

so we go back inside and after a while we go back out there, and low and behold we see two people in a truck having sex in the parking lot. natuarally our voyierism (sp) took over, and after about 20 min we saw that the two people in the truck were in fact the two people who i thought i'd have to call the police on
Old 12-27-2002, 09:11 PM
Contributing Member

i was at woodstock 99 and the first day, to escape the heat i decided to become a mud person. it was all fun and games for the most part (till all the violence: and dont say all the violence started the last day, the day of the riots....'cause i was there man. i was there) and then out of no where these 4 guys just start gang ****ing this chick.....

again, i just had to watch. so for about 15 min this chick was getting banged by 4 guys....everyone was COVERED with mud that was created by turning over port-a-poties mind you (they shut off the water)......so here i am, watching 4 guys bang this one chick in filth water...and all of a sudden another chick and her boyfriend jump into the mix.....she was ****in hot!

that lasted about another 10 min before a fight broke out and all the orgy people left
Old 12-27-2002, 09:15 PM
Contributing Member

Leif...
yoiu really need to build your own site and just tell stories.
i'll bet you'll have a ton of hits.
write magazine articles or sumthin.

do you live in the twilite zone or sumthin?
how else do you see and come up with all the stuff you do???
Old 12-28-2002, 12:40 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by rudeboy
Leif...
yoiu really need to build your own site and just tell stories.
i'll bet you'll have a ton of hits.
write magazine articles or sumthin.

do you live in the twilite zone or sumthin?
how else do you see and come up with all the stuff you do???
i own www.kackarot.com its kinda stupid. i was mad at one of my friends and so i made that site to **** with him...and i have a whole bunch of pictures of him all drunk and throwing up, and wearing masks and acting stupid....and i couldn't upload the pictures so i quit working on the site

whats weird is that i can't even remember all the best things. theres been times where i've woken up at parties wearing other peoples clothes in the middle of all the chicks in their panties and a bunch of guys all passed out

i could tell you the story of why i can never go back to la quinta inn
Old 12-28-2002, 01:45 AM
Contributing Member

man... see, that's why i worry about you!!!!
lol

i hope the site is up. i wana see the **** you are up to
Old 12-28-2002, 11:03 AM
Contributing Member

or the times my friends and i started a nudist clony (its when my gf and i first hooked up)
Old 02-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Contributing Member

i have also seen a baby lion cub take a **** on a little girl
Old 02-07-2003, 10:08 PM
Contributing Member

and when we went skiing this guy tried to pass this chick who was REALLY close to the tree line and for some reason he decided to try and pass on the tree line side of her....he didn't make it and ended up smacking a tree!!!!

it all happened so fast it was kinda like "did that just happen?" so i was just standing there looking at it not doing anything....and then he gets up and he's all covered in snow from head to snow, and he's got blood all over the frount of him and its so weird 'cause theres just so much steam comming from the blood!!!!

the dude was okay, he just broke his nose
Old 02-07-2003, 10:21 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by leiferik1

i could tell you the story of why i can never go back to la quinta inn
what the hell right?

i was 16 (i have to say that just 'cause this is so ****ing stupid)

some of our friends had broken into a room at la quienta inn and they were throwing a party there...like a retard i went.....so anyway i go and i start doing a lot of drugs, (i was so ****ed up i ended up thinking i was a cat and so they locked me in the closet) <----(which is another reason why i only smoke pot) so anyway they let me out and then theres this big fight.

hold on, i should say this

they broke into a nice *** room, it had a jacuizzi bathtub kinda up on this platform...i dunno really how to describe to where it looks good, but i hope you guys get the picture. and they had trashed the room. the tub was over flowing and water was flooding in the room, the lamps were all broken, there was a hole in the wall...the windows in the back room were all busted out the bed had all kinda of puke on it
basically the room was a total loss

so anyway they are all fighting 'cause the guys in the back room were snorting coke and the people in the frount didn't want to be a party where they could go to jail 'cause coke is a pretty bad drug....so they got in a fight and the cops came and everyone ran and it was a big deal and everyone was all freaking out

and i'm still all ****ed up, so i'm sitting there trying to decide if i should try to run from the cops or if i should just stay 'cause i'd get in even more trouble if i ran and was caught, plus my car was right outside. so i'm just sitting there, the only other people still there are the people who are passed out.....so the cops come in and take a look around at everyone all passed out, and then they look at me just sitting there (i was so high) and they kinda walked to the back room, found the coke! came back to where i was sitting, opened up the little fridge....nothing but all kinds of liquor.....goes over to the table.....pot and blunt wrappers all over the place........

so i'm like **** it, i'm going to go to jail for this **** so i decided "**** it" and lit up a cigeratte......the cops just looked around at everything, looked at me and said "get out of here, but if you ever come back to la quinta inn we will arrest you for traspassing"

and i almost wanted to say "excuse me" what? they were telling me to get the **** out of there? and you have to remember, about 1 hour before they locked me in the closet for thinking i was a cat......so i was no where near able to drive and i couldn't just sit in my car and pass out so i was driving home and kinda like passing out, having like "flashbacks" to where i couldn't tell if what i was seeing was really there or was i just imagining it

fun times
Old 02-10-2003, 08:38 AM

good for you
Old 02-10-2003, 09:29 AM

Old 02-12-2003, 11:08 AM

lol, that is some funny ****

and one time in band camp....