Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

cops

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 01:30 PM
Contributing Member

cops

i watched this show kinda like cops......2 detectives had a camera crew follow them around and watched them work on cases as they tried to solve the cases they had.

well the 2 detectives were constantly going on about how everyone hated the cops and the nation as a whole has a negitive view of police in general

but the thing that REALLY pissed me off about the show was the EVERYTIME the cops stoped someone to talk to them about their cases, they'd always cuss about the person.

this drug dealer killed someone and they were trying to find him so they pulled over his girlfriend, and before they even got out of their police car they were saying "this lying ***** isn't going to tell us anything" and crap like "why the **** are all these ****ing kids all wearing the same god damn thing, how are we suspossed to know who to search?" and just crap like that.

really makes me mad

has anyone had bad experences with the police?

this one time i was driving drunk as **** and a cop pulled me over, told me to get out of the car, and started to kick me, like seriously kick me....i didn't tell anyone 'cause he didn't arrest me or give me a ticket or anything, just kicked the **** out of me a lot
Old 10-26-2002, 03:03 PM

good for him

i would have kicked the **** outta you for driving drunk aswell
Old 10-26-2002, 03:05 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by 95exlude
good for him

i would have kicked the **** outta you for driving drunk aswell
yeah i know, i'm not saying that i'm mad about it or nothing...i'm just saying that its crappy that cops act they way they do, and then ***** about how every thinks they are criminals...when they are
Old 10-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Contributing Member

i've had my share of bad run-ins with cops. but then there was times when cops really gave me a braek.

like the time i was arrested with a loaded pistol. the cops really didnt care. although i had warrents in ny state they knew i was goin upstate for a while the saved my gun so my girl could come pick it up. in Kentucky. they even cleaned and polished it for me

still have it, believe that ****?
Old 10-26-2002, 03:45 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by rudeboy

still have it, believe that ****?
i was riding around with my friend, and we were just listening to music, not speeding not doing anything, and a cop pulls us over, searches the car and finds a pound of pot in the trunk....the cop takes the pot, and gives my friend a speeding ticket

can you believe that ****?
Old 10-26-2002, 04:30 PM
Contributing Member

thats whats up!

i beleive that ****
Old 10-26-2002, 10:53 PM

Re: cops

Originally posted by leiferik1
this one time i was driving drunk as **** and a cop pulled me over, told me to get out of the car, and started to kick me, like seriously kick me....i didn't tell anyone 'cause he didn't arrest me or give me a ticket or anything, just kicked the **** out of me a lot
good
Old 10-28-2002, 01:07 PM
Contributing Member

Re: cops

Originally posted by leiferik1
this one time i was driving drunk as **** and a cop pulled me over, told me to get out of the car, and started to kick me, like seriously kick me....i didn't tell anyone 'cause he didn't arrest me or give me a ticket or anything, just kicked the **** out of me a lot [/B]
You didn't perhaps try to recite your stupid *** signature quote to him, did you? That would explain the beating.

-Justin