Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

The Dating Game for 240Girl

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2002, 07:13 AM

Damn I guess I shouldn't have asked for competition.

Alright 240girl you got three contesetants now. Time to start asking the questions to determine wich one you like best.

I'll take Neferdite's (is that supposed to Nefertite [sp?] the Egyptian queen who had that famous bust made? I think she was said to be the most beautiful queen Egypt has ever had besides Celopatra [sp?].) word for it that your pretty so now I'm kinda determined to win.
Old 02-20-2002, 07:33 AM

SR20VET "so now I'm kinda determined to win."

Sorry to disappoint SR20. =P
Old 02-20-2002, 07:59 AM

May the best man win.
Old 02-20-2002, 08:07 AM

Originally posted by SR20VET
May the best man win.
Damn, I'm screwed. : )
Old 02-20-2002, 08:51 AM

Well lets see, i need to meet so more people in the scene and

Name: Daimon
Distance: Hmmmm. I live in Maryland....

Question 1: Why should I be selected?
A: I can dance (thats what prom is about right), I work and go to school. Im not a bum =0-

Question 2: What do I do for fun/hobbies?
A: I have had three hondas, I sold my 98prelude last week for a 240. Ok I like cars but thats not all. Theatre is great, movies, Have you been to great falls.

Question 3: What am I willing to spen on 240girl?
A: anything for a good time , umm no you can't have that shake supersized, we must save our money for the cab ride home. **haha**, anyways just playing. Limo all the way..
Old 02-20-2002, 09:03 AM

sounds like competition is brewing, remember everyone that the cutoff day to tryout are almost here...
Old 02-20-2002, 09:06 AM

Okay, now this is getting interesting!

hmm...let's see....

I have a couple of questions for these gentlemen/women:

1. Have you ever been arrested? If so, for what?
2. Have you ever been to prom?
3. Do you take daily showers?
4. Do you have an STD?
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
7. Do you like big booties?
8. Do you smoke?
9. How many times do you visit a **** site in a day?
10. Why are you entering this contest (be creative)?

Old 02-20-2002, 09:49 AM

Originally posted by 240Girl

hmm...let's see....

4. Do you have an STD?
8. Do you smoke?

1. Arrested: hmmm, no. Been around a few friends who have been arested but I have managed to stay out of trouble for most of my good life.

2. Prom yes, Was it good no. My date decided to drink and pass out. Then she woke up and was dancing with some guy so I um dipped. ( you wouldn't drink and pass out before prom now would you? j/k)

3. C'mon showers are good, hot and steamy hahaha...

4. I do not have an STD...Nor do I wish to ever get one

5. The type of music I listen to ranges from hip hop to alternative to mainstream (z104, wpgc, wkys, 99.5, ect.. you know what I'm talking about). I also enjoy Korean and music from japan music. I'm digginthe linkin park at the moment park cd (yes i know im late, it came out over a year ago).

6. shoes 3 dress, 4 chill shoes (not including the rest i can steal from my roommate Muahhhaaaa)

7. The is nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk. What do you think about honey brown bro's...

8. Smoke what: Jacks, tweed...?

9. 0.. im at work no time for the pictures....

10. Im doing this because I want to race you. and make you feel the rath of my sohc 2.4 liter non vtec truck motor. =) Then I will show you how to drift at night with my one working highbeam, while my blown suspension and frozen bushing recreate a true firm race suspension. Ok, that was getting a little off topic.. Anyway, hey if you want to chill sometime Im down th street and i know no 240 owners in this area. hey a nice day
Old 02-20-2002, 09:55 AM

umm.....I plead the 5th j/k. I WAS actually arrested 2 weeks ago. My cousin and I got arrested for criminal tresspassing when we went to check out an abandoned building (we are thinking of starting a speed shop there). It's a BS arrest though so it doesn't count right?
No. I actually left school a few months before my prom. Don't worry though I'm starting college this Sept. so I'm not a bum.

Of course not! Who would want to wash off that nice stench of sweat?........I always shower in the morning after I wake up, if I get sweaty or dirty I shower before bed too.
4. Do you have an STD?

No. I've never gotten myself checked but unless someone shot some heroin up my arm while I was sleeping there is no way I could get one. Yeah yeah bring on the flames but at least I'm man enough to admit I'm a virgin.

hmm.....what do I listen to? pretty much everything but country. I like underground bands a lot. For hardcore rock I listen to TREE, Honkeyball, and Blood for Blood (all local Boston bands). For rap I like Jurassic 5(sp?). I also listen to some mainstream stuff, Jazz, Clasical, House, Techno, and for weird **** Japanese pop (think Dance Dance Revolution).

*counts* 3. 2 pairs of Circas, and a new pair of Etnies Czars

Honestly size doesn't matter when it comes to **** or ***. If a girl looks good then she looks good. I say that the most important thing is *tries to think of how to word it* that the body lines fit together. A toothpick thin girl with a huge *** would just look weird but since thats probally not gonna happen without some genetic deformity you're all set.
8. Do you smoke?

No. To me smoking it the most pointles waste of money there is. If someone wants to spend their money on drug to get high or beer to get drunk fine, but cigarettes do nothing for you so there is no reason to smoke.

umm..........I've actually never counted. Not that many...hell I'd say that 2 out of 3 days I don't even bother. I usually have better things to do but sometimes you just have to.

Umm...I'll just be honest. It's a chance to meet a girl about my age thats into cars. Plus the fact that I've never been to a prom.

Ok thats all your questions answered. Can't wait to hear the flames about this one.

Edit: I knew I was gonna screw up one of those quote commands.

P.S. I'm surprised I've not seen any flames about my post. Mabey this site is already maturing. *claps*

Last edited by SR20VET; 02-20-2002 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-20-2002, 10:09 AM

hmm...let's see....

4. Do you have an STD?
8. Do you smoke?

1. Yes, I have been arrested. No, I was not charged, it was Self-defense. : )
2. Yes, I have been to prom. I love dances, I still accompany dateless friends of mine to my old high school's dances because I really enjoy them. I know, I"m weird. : )
3. I take a shower in the morning after I workout, and I take a shower at night after I swim. So, yeah, twice a day even.
4. No, I can show you Navy records to prove it. =P
5. I like all kinds of music, I"m a dance, techno, pop, classical, rock, alternative sort of guy.
6. I have too many pairs of shoes to count, over 10?
7. I'd have to agree wit SR on this one. It's not so much about specific attributes as how the entire body flows. I find a wide range of things aesthetically pleasing.
8. No, I don't smoke. I don't like dependance upon substances of any sort.
9. These are my nicotine patch for **** sites. : ) Heh, actually, I dunno, not too frequently which is shocking due to the fact I'm male.
10. I'm in this contest for a number of reasons.
a) I'm shallow and Nefertite says yer very attractive, so I'll take her word for it. =P
b) It gives me an excuse to drive across the country and see a place I"ve never seen before.
c) When I do roadtrip across the country I then get to attend a Prom, which is one of those things in life you don't come across very often, so when the opportunity arises you damn well better take it.
d) It's really all for you, I'm pretty and no one will know me which depedant upon how big your school is might draw attention. I won't ditch you because of some hidden romance for someone else at your school. I love to dance and I'm sociable which I think would be helpful qualities in a prom date to be.
e) I'm sure theres more, but my post is long enough as is.
f) oh yeah, because you need a date and I love to volunteer for things that I have no idea as to what I'm getting into. : )
g) My last one, I promise. It was my dying best friend's cousin's aunt's sister's grandmother's wish that I accompany you. ::smiles innocently::

Daunttless
Old 02-20-2002, 10:22 AM

Damn you got me beat on the dying best friend's cousin's aunt's sister's grandmother's wish part.
Old 02-20-2002, 10:28 AM

Well, I was gonna put in step-relations and extended family as well as friends of friends of acquaintances, but I just thought that would be unbelievable. : ) ::hums::
Old 02-20-2002, 10:30 AM

hey neferdite

you still there???....lol...the other three challengers so far have ansered...
Old 02-20-2002, 10:37 AM

HAHA... this is so funny...
Old 02-20-2002, 01:27 PM
Contributing Member

1. Have you ever been arrested? No.
2. Have you ever been to prom? No, I was at work.
3. Do you take daily showers? Yes, i have good hygiene(sp?)
4. Do you have an STD? No, i'm a virgin. heh
5. What kind of music do you listen to? trance, rap, rock, alternative, j-pop, eurobeat...anything except country
6. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 2
7. Do you like big booties? Call me sir mix a lot....a booty isn't what i am after.
8. Do you smoke? Quitting.
9. How many times do you visit a **** site in a day? in a day? i don't usually go daily...maybe once a week. that is over estimating tho...maybe once every two weeks.
10. Why are you entering this contest (be creative)? I am entering because i never went to my prom and i see this as post as getting closer to over taking fanactic as #1 poster. hehe, j/k. because it might be fun even though i doubt i will be selected.

Quick Reply: The Dating Game for 240Girl