Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Do you like jailbait? Take the quiz

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 11:04 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by WhateverJames
my sister says she read a theory that hormones in cow milk (the hormones they inject into the cows) have something to do with girls developing earlier these days. i dunno about all that, but i do know i failed that test
lmao...ur sis is on crack havent heard that one..
Old 10-28-2003, 11:12 PM

lol. well I didn't say she believes it, but we got into the conversation when I mentioned something about one of her new friends. ohh jailbait woops. thought she was 18.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:49 PM
Contributing Member

"Well she looks 18!" lol
Old 10-29-2003, 12:25 AM
Contributing Member

i wanted to nail 5 out of 5 underage girls.. oh yeah..
Old 10-29-2003, 05:11 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by WhateverJames
my sister says she read a theory that hormones in cow milk (the hormones they inject into the cows) have something to do with girls developing earlier these days. i dunno about all that, but i do know i failed that test
believe it or not, i've heard something similar. apparently, the hormones are supposed to quicken the development of the animals (not just cows, i hear) so they can be put on the market earlier. supposedly those same hormones passed onto humans (via milk, meats, etc) mutate and gradually quicken their development as well. do i believe it? i dunno, but i DO know is that broads wasn't like this when i was a youngster...
Old 10-29-2003, 07:30 AM
Contributing Member

Yeah, I failed the test too

Just remember, 16 will get you 20.

MY boy @ work is 21 and dates a 16 year old, I keep asking him if he's picking her up from daycare after work, lol.

Dr.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
believe it or not, i've heard something similar. apparently, the hormones are supposed to quicken the development of the animals (not just cows, i hear) so they can be put on the market earlier. supposedly those same hormones passed onto humans (via milk, meats, etc) mutate and gradually quicken their development as well. do i believe it? i dunno, but i DO know is that broads wasn't like this when i was a youngster...
Hmmm that gets me pondering. Hell these chicks werent like this back in the late 90s!
Old 10-29-2003, 09:19 AM

Ah so someone else has heard the hormone theory too.

My cousin and I always teased my sister who was dating a 15 year old (who was going on 16) for a couple weeks when she was 18. We'd see them at the mall and say awww buying your boy some Pokemon pajammies awwww! Or they'd leave to go somewhere and I'd say don't forget the car seat! Then when she'd come in the house I'd start singing that Billy Idol song "Rock the cradel of love".
Old 10-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Contributing Member

lmao I love messing with sisters when they go out with sumone younger then them, my sis thats 23 is goin out with a 19 yr old and i call him my lil brother Even though he can beat me up lolI say sh*t like is he ganna be bringing his tricycle and stuff like that its great haha
Old 11-04-2003, 03:34 PM

hehe. that's funny. It was always fun making up new things to say about their age isn't it.
My sister's current boyfriend is into drag racing and some of the same music as I am. And she's around his age. hehe.

Last edited by WhateverJames; 11-04-2003 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:55 AM
Contributing Member

you guys are too nice. I have an older and younger sis, and I have to try to be nicer to guys, I always try and scare them away. I do that bad boys 2 thing with my bud that they did to his daughters date.

Dr.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:29 AM

Yeah, any other of my sisters boyfriends besides the young one, I'd always give them the cold sholder for a loooong time My dad does too. They need to earn the privledge to talk to us! But her current boyfriend has really proven himself lately and seems like he and my sister have a good relationship going for a year or more now.

Last edited by WhateverJames; 11-05-2003 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:41 PM

when i was in high school me and one of my friends were talking with one of the cops at school and she said that they abolished the stagitoy rape law and put a new one that says there can be no more than a 4 year difference in age. 16-20, 17-21, etc. so for pennsylvania there you have it, straight out of a cops mouth. i remember not too long ago i was dating this girl that was 4 years older than me (i'm 20) and her friends used to give her **** about it all the time. i used to make fun of the guys that were in their 20s and dating girls that were in my high school, now i see the light. as my neighbor would say "get em b4 the hair does" sick
fu(k. he's 20 messin with all kinds of younger girls even as young as 14.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:57 PM

oh and i failed. i got 3/5
Old 11-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Contributing Member

My personal limit is 3 years...i wouldnt hit anything under 15..just doesnt seem right. Hell even a 15 year old doesnt seem right kus my sis is 15...seems wrong lol. But eh..the girls seem to flock to me

Quick Reply: Do you like jailbait? Take the quiz