Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Four.Ten.Drift - Ahhh The Memories!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 03:36 AM

Well, the logo's done, making some final checks before I upload 'em

Finding the others...might be tough, getting people onboard, even tougher. Here's where it sucks....
Matt, I've no idea where he is. His old #s don't work, and he doesn't live on Parnell St anymore (not sure where to start looking). Mike, when I talked to him was done with the whole thing. To him drift became become something he's not cool with anymore. He doesn't even have his red s13 anymore.

I wanted to restart Four.Ten. I think a group of drifters in the 410 (or connected to it) again would be awesome. We'd be able to learn from each other and do all the same things that the crew did in the old days (junkyard runs, events, sometimes stupid ****). However, White Mike and Matt would have to be involved or give their blessing. Mike's not moving and Matt is MIA......suck city.

Randall is the only one I have a # for and that's a dead end.Bill and Spencer.... I don't have their numbers. Anyone here have a idea?

--K

Last edited by Klutch; 10-31-2009 at 03:46 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 10-31-2009, 06:06 AM

Facebook or MySpace them . . . .see if that pulls up anything on em . . .I'm sure they'd be all about a reunion . . . and some stickers.

As far as getting "out" of drifting, I can never see myself doing that, I have taken a hiatus but never stopped completely. He must have had some really crappy experience or like . . .never hit an event or something . . .I dunno, weird.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:36 AM

I think Mike was big on being street, not about the mainstream stuff... Matt had ambitions to go big, really compete. His AE86 broke down, so he started rebuilding and going to GTS ****. He ran into problem after problem after problem. Couldn't get the car back together. As for MySpace, Matt was in a band I guess I'll start there.

Got the images uploaded, but PhotoBucket's giving me fits, need some help getting them to show up...

Name:  Mike_2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  57.7 KB

--K

Last edited by USMCDrifter; 11-01-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: couldn't add images
Old 11-01-2009, 01:24 AM

Gotcha bro, use the [img] [/img] codes instead of html

Well I guess the hunt is on then. It sucks to hear about everyone's problems coming up through it . . .I guess we all go through them and we all react differently to them . . .geez man, that really bums me out . . . .*sigh*

Well I hope we can still get something going . . .that'd be fun!
Old 11-01-2009, 04:18 AM

Thanks for the help with Photobucket, mang I've reintroduced myself to MySpace. Don't have the email addy to my old one or the pass. New beginnings. Just decided if I keep with it, to stay on point. The search is on for Matt!

I KNOW we'll get something together. If I can get Matt onboard, then maybe he and I can get Mike on it... or at least get him to to allow the rebirth of FTD. If not, I'll still make the stickers availible, only to us (you, Biggamehit, me, Slappy, and any of the other guys). Afterwards, I'll start something. Having and/or being part of a crew is important to me. One can't be alone if there are others out there....

Anyways.... time for some pictures, peeps!

Name:  Mike_1.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  56.5 KB

^^White Mike's S13, with Matt's AE86 in the BG^^

Name:  Mike_3.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  64.9 KB

^^Showing off the logo... there's another sticker at the bottom (www.v-opt.co.jp)^^

Name:  Mike_5.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  55.6 KB

^^Mike's exhaust. I think he had coilovers at that point. He always kept it raised when driving because the exhaust hung low. Looks better lower.^^

Name:  4865640009_large.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  6.8 KB

^^^^rockin' this one on s-chassis^^^^ Mike, Matt and Spencer:P

--K

Last edited by Klutch; 11-01-2009 at 04:30 AM. Reason: adding notes to pics
Old 11-02-2009, 02:35 AM

Damn, i remember when Mike first posted that pick and i made fun of his shoes...lol. He later bought my TEIN Flex coilovers from me.

Last time i heard Matts voice was when he and his band was in the the 98 Rock studio.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:37 PM

Okay, so this was before he got the TEINs. I didn't know he got them from you Slappy. Came over one day and White Mike's all, check the coilovers.

That was when he was in Joe's band 'Junkrod Joe and the Cadillac Hearse'. They kinda didn't like the 'Noise in the Basement' deal. From what Matt said, it was like they were paying for publicity instead of getting it free.

BTW, I've got pics of the interior. Before he installed the Nardi wheel, but had that red checkered floormats and Project Mu pedals. Wasn't a fan of the Nismo shifter, tho'

--K
Old 11-02-2009, 08:37 PM

Yea, those TEINS were brand new in the box, i never even took them out. Later he told me one was blown or had some type of issue. MA Motorsports installed them i believe.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:35 AM

Any updates on these stickers?
Old 11-08-2009, 08:04 AM

Is 410 a team again .. . am I part of it this time?

I want more stickers . . .
Old 11-10-2009, 04:22 AM

Hey gang, little update.... I found Matt MS is being a *****, so I can't get messages out or in....so until I get it straight I'm not going to be able to talk to him. I've been trying to get them to look at my account, hopefully I'll know something tonight.

Hopefully FTD will return, if not... I'll unite everyone who wants in under a new name. If everyone's cool with it. As for stickers, I'll still dash off a set even if FTD doesn't return. My way of saying 'we're still here mother****ers'. But the stickers will only be for me, USMCDrifter, Slappy and Biggamehit (if he wants).

--K

Last edited by Klutch; 11-10-2009 at 04:25 AM. Reason: forgot info on the stickers
Old 11-10-2009, 07:37 AM

That's whats up . . .and, of course, (I'm sure the others will agree) we can help with any expenses on getting the stickers printed via PayPal or other sources.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:25 PM

Stickers, I'll have a $$$ amount soon. There's a cat I used to work with who does vinyl. He's fair with prices, so once I know so will everyone else

--K
Old 11-10-2009, 11:34 PM

Word up.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:12 AM

Got updates for everyone (good and bad news)...

1) Made contact, but it wasn't FTD Matt, so I'm back to looking.

2) My sticker guy will quote me a price soon as he gets the files and info. (this week)

3) Something followed me home. I think I might keep it

Name:  z31preview.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  106.1 KB

--K

Last edited by Klutch; 11-15-2009 at 06:13 AM. Reason: added image

Quick Reply: Four.Ten.Drift - Ahhh The Memories!