Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Greatest Day Of My Life!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2002, 11:54 AM

Nope, wasn't me (THANK GOD!). She got drunk at beach party and some guy took advantage of her - yeah his life's over too. But he got what he deserved.
Old 04-21-2002, 12:10 PM

shoulda gotten an abortion. if they could do that, he shoulda kicked her in the stomach, but that doesnt work till 3 months into it.
Old 04-21-2002, 12:13 PM

That sux for her and him, but oh well, they should've been more responsible I guess. How old are they?

There was this girl who was a year older than me and she became pregant at the age of 15 and other people would ask her, "what are you going to do about school?" and she'd ignorantly say "girl whatchu talkin' 'bout? This baby's not gonna stop me from coming to school or partying! My mom's gonna take care of it so I can go out". Oh and it was disgusting--she would flirty like CRAZY with guys in my school when she was like 7/8 months!

Needless to say after she gave birth, she dropped out of school in October of her junior year. I guess she got a hard dose of reality. Oh well, she was a jealous ***** who wanted to fight me for no reason AT ALL (maybe b/c she was jealous of me, who knows!) .
Old 04-21-2002, 12:14 PM

Originally posted by Sinfestboy
shoulda gotten an abortion. if they could do that, he shoulda kicked her in the stomach, but that doesnt work till 3 months into it.
I hope you're not planning to do that! So inhumane! Just get the morning-after pill, jeez!
Old 04-21-2002, 12:57 PM

if they dont know shes pregnant till she misses a period, and you cant get an abortion, all you can do is give her a good boot.
Old 04-21-2002, 02:25 PM
Contributing Member

that's wrong man. i hope you enjoy your prison sentence.
Old 04-21-2002, 04:45 PM

its not wrong. its not like you injure her. all that happens is the baby gets hit and goes "owwwwww" and then she drops it out 2 weeks later.

and if you guys think I am talking about without the girls consent, then you are the f\/cked up ones.
Old 04-21-2002, 07:02 PM

Haha, I think that Sinfestboy's true colors are appearing with every post! What do you guys think? Hahaha......
Old 04-21-2002, 09:14 PM
Contributing Member

its not wrong. its not like you injure her. all that happens is the baby gets hit and goes "owwwwww" and then she drops it out 2 weeks later.

and if you guys think I am talking about without the girls consent, then you are the f\/cked up ones.

hey u **** faced *** dumpster you need to ****in settle your *** down...yeah sure i might have sed some ****ed up **** in my day but you have to keep it within reason...keep it at one post (to let us know your just joking) don't keep going on and on and on about it
Old 04-21-2002, 09:21 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1

hey u **** faced *** dumpster you need to ****in settle your *** down...yeah sure i might have sed some ****ed up **** in my day but you have to keep it within reason...keep it at one post (to let us know your just joking) don't keep going on and on and on about it
you think Im kidding? what do you think a woman would rather have, 6 hours of labor and the pain of a basketball coming out of something made for a golf ball, or a little bruise. its not that uncommon. you people are making such a big deal out of it.
Old 04-21-2002, 10:06 PM
Contributing Member

yeah well i guess its something that is frowned upon but not openly discussed
Old 04-22-2002, 01:31 PM

the only reason its frowned upon is because some *** holes do it without the girls concent, in which its a very traumatic expierience for her because she wont know whats happening.
Old 04-22-2002, 10:43 PM
Contributing Member

the only reason its frowned upon is because some *** holes do it without the girls concent, in which its a very traumatic expierience for her because she wont know whats happening.
seriously...shut up
Old 04-23-2002, 12:23 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1

seriously...shut up
Old 04-23-2002, 12:46 PM

this is some messed up **** on the last page...

Quick Reply: Greatest Day Of My Life!