Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Greatest Day Of My Life!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 04:22 PM

I can see it now:

SinfestBoy's GF - "Sinfest... I'm pregnant"
SinfestBoy - "Oh no you're not!"

BAM!

SinfestBoy's GF - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! What the **** are you doing!?"
SinfestBoy - "Take that baby!"
Old 04-24-2002, 04:26 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by UnderAgeEnthusi
I can see it now:

SinfestBoy's GF - "Sinfest... I'm pregnant"
SinfestBoy - "Oh no you're not!"

BAM!

SinfestBoy's GF - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! What the **** are you doing!?"
SinfestBoy - "Take that baby!"
sorry...but this defines stupid
Old 04-25-2002, 01:46 PM

I have already said that it is totally unacceptable without the girls concent. try listening.... or reading, we're on the internet, lol
Old 04-25-2002, 02:30 PM

Not to be an *** about it but considering the costs involved. $600 for a abortion or the massive expense for the mis-carrying of the kid and the trip to the hospital when the bleeding starts. Then there is that evacuation thing where they basically have to go ahead and clean out any left over tissue. So you're looking at about $2000 if the insurance company doesn't cover it and if they do your looking at them investigating the supposed accident. Now I don't see how mis-carrying a kid is less traumatic then an abortion. Let alone the fact that if she ends up bruised she doesn't have to press charges against you to have you end up in jail. Most states will arrest you because there is evidence of abuse. Put that on your record then try to go find a respectable job. Then there is the fact that she is still a minor and her parents are the ones who make the decisions. They could always drag you into court to recoupe any lost cash from a insurance deductable or the actual full costs.
However if later on she was a spiteful ***** she might try to have you arrested.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:12 PM

I didnt come up with it. and hey, its better then the crazy girls that stick coat hangers up there and pierce the whole deal to kill it.........

and some times there are situations that make it impossible to get a regular abortion.
Old 04-25-2002, 06:18 PM

Okay, I think that this topic has gone way to far to the point of utter disgust. You guys need to consider a girls' persepective, so here it is:

1. Yes it IS both the responsibility of the girl and the guy for her pregnancy.

2. Yes, the father has consent to what should happen to his child, BUT the dominating power comes from the mother. So if a guy doesn't want the child but the girl does--tough ****, you gotta pay your child support and take care of your CHILD.

3. Surgical abortions are the only humane way to terminate a pregnancy--NOT KICKING THE MOTHER. I don't care how many girls have told you that if they were in that same situation, they wouldn't mind doing that, but it's a bunch of bull****. See what they will do if a real situation like that arises.

4. RNN14 is correct--your costs and medical risks are much higher if you kick the mothers' stomach, rather than have a surgical abortion. Keep in mind that the baby is still attached to the mother via the umbilical cord and placenta, so if any trauma happens to the baby, the mother is at a VERY high risk of internal bleeding and permanent reproductive damage. Don't believe me? Ask an OB/GYN.

5. You shoudn't have to get into this mess if you just use your head, and I'm speaking for the girls. Same with the guys. It's true, there are the 1% of the female population who have major problems and WANT a child, even though they're teenagers. These girls will decieve their boyfriends into getting them pregnant, such as lie about being on birth control, put holes in the condom, ect. So guys--if you don't want to be a babys daddy, watch out, and use protection NO MATTER WHAT!

6. Last but not least, the emotional trauma. Surgical abortions alone cause an enormous amount of emotional baggage and trauma, so imagine if the baby was aborted by the kicking method! The mother will go through depression and be distraut, which will add onto the medical costs. Guys--abortion is a HUGE deal for most women, it's like losing a part of your body and to top that off, it's your fault! So imagine the guilt that the girl will feel. But again, there are the other girls who have 5 abortions without even giving it a second thought--those girls have deeper issues.

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I'd like to see this thread end, it's just getting way too revolting for my taste.
Old 04-25-2002, 08:48 PM
Contributing Member

ok stop talking about this...i personally have had something like this happen to me..and it was devistating to me and to my gf

and all ur doing it reopening old wounds

so stop it

my gf had a miss-carrage...not bi our doing
Old 04-26-2002, 05:50 PM

it obviously shows how immature sinfest is if he's gonna act like its no big *ucking deal... just my opinion
Old 04-28-2002, 12:22 AM

my father actually tried to do that to my mother when she was pregnant with me(without her consent). Luckily he chose not to.... he just left her instead. 19 years and I've never met him.
Old 04-28-2002, 11:26 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by ajbarnes1
my father actually tried to do that to my mother when she was pregnant with me(without her consent). Luckily he chose not to.... he just left her instead. 19 years and I've never met him.
damn yo