Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Jesus christ people are crazy

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 11:14 AM

I hate all import cars that begin with H. Seems like most of the probs come from them. That is great that a 93 hp car beat a Tiburon
Old 02-23-2004, 01:49 PM

here's my little road rage story, I guess... my friend and I were driving from point A (his house) to point B (my house, where my 240 was parked) to pick up my car. we were in his pickup truck. so we pull out onto a nice little two lane road, and there is a vehicle coming about a mile and a half down the road behind us, no prob, we get up to road speed and he's just sitting back there, right? yeh, then said vehicle GUNS it and gets right on our ***, clicks his high beams on and rides us, tries to pass a few times but gets stuck cause of hills or oncoming traffic. so we decide to turn onto a service road to get away from this fool, then the real fun begins... he whips his truck (a suburban or tahoe) in right behind is, comes right up on us again, tries to pass but gets blocked by oncoming, then he does pass us, flips us off, and then gets ahead of us - here's the best part: he then realizes he's doing 50 in a 25 zone towards a 4 way stop, slams on the brakes in front of us, slides sideways to a stop in the middle of the intersection (have you ever seen a suburban slide on all 4 wheels sideways, with smoke pouring out of the wheelwells? t'was funny) and throws his truck in reverse and backs up at us with great speed, we hit the ditch and go around him, and he's shaking his fists and screaming at us the whole time! what did we do? NOTHING.

so then, we get my car, and go to another town for dinner. as we're driving in this town, another pickup gets right on my ***, and I'm driving the 240 mind you, and I could not see his headlights in my rearview or when I turned around and looked behind me. it was insane. very interesting day we had.